covid shot

542thruNthru

Stop staring at me.
tenor-99.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’d take Christie. He’s a no nonsense guy, but not an absolute lunatic. Remember that one big snow? “ Stay home people, we’re not gonna come rescue you!” Funny too, no one complained they were losing “freedom” by not being able to get stuck in a blizzard.

Saw him on msnbc last night seemed to be saying all the right things

rod

Retired 22 years
I have a strongly held religious belief against being coerced into being an uncompensated guinea pig for an experimental medical intervention for a virus that I am unlikely to know if or that I ever had.
That is a lot of words to tell us you are a baby and just afraid to get s shot.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That is a lot of words to tell us you are a baby and just afraid to get s shot.

Oh no! I just got shamed by some random feeb on the blogosphere! I better get an experimental vaccine so I can rid myself of this terrible stigma! I hate myself soooo much. Thank you! Thank you for helping me see the error of my ways.

Seriously, though, I'm not afraid of the virus. May have already had it. I just object to coercion, mostly. If the vaccine were really all that, they wouldn't have to threaten people to get them to take it.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Oh no! I just got shamed by some random feeb on the blogosphere! I better get an experimental vaccine so I can rid myself of this terrible stigma! I hate myself soooo much. Thank you! Thank you for helping me see the error of my ways.

Seriously, though, I'm not afraid of the virus. May have already had it. I just object to coercion, mostly. If the vaccine were really all that, they wouldn't have to threaten people to get them to take it.

just shut up and take the vaccine sir

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What does Sleepy Joe Biden do if people won't take the vaccine and we continue to move towards herd immunity the natural way? During the debates, Commie Harris said she will not get the vaccine.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What does Sleepy Joe Biden do if people won't take the vaccine and we continue to move towards herd immunity the natural way? During the debates, Commie Harris said she will not get the vaccine.

Latest polls show 70% of people will take the vaccine. Which is enough.

Herd immunity is already kicking in regionally though. Look at places like the Dakotas. Spread was rampant before thanksgiving. Since then it looks like a roller coaster on its way down.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Funny thing is if you watch the videos of people getting the vaccine those administering the shots look like they've never given a shot before all clumsy and :censored2: using two hands.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
just shut up and take the vaccine sir

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that was a joke. In case it wasn't, though, would you care to know the best way to make sure I never get the vaccine? That fact that people feel comfortable making statements like yours makes my stomach turn.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Any vaccine, any medication, people sometimes have side effects. The media is focusing on the very few, not the many.