Covid Vaccinations

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You're deflecting. Are you self employed or just a salaried or clock punching employee? If so then why were you unable to "make your own job"?
That wasn't my original post. P. S. I have money coming in from the outside. Not that I need to verify myself with you... Lol. You still don't kniw who is exempt from that do you?

wilberforce15

Correction: Vaccinated or willing to undergo regular testing regimen. If private sector employers want to make COVID vaccination a condition of employment there's likely little standing in their way especially if it's a nonunion shop.
And yet I know an unvaccinated surgeon at a hospital with a mandate. I know na unvaccinated It guy at a big tech firm with a mandate
Correction: Vaccinated or willing to undergo regular testing regimen. If private sector employers want to make COVID vaccination a condition of employment there's likely little standing in their way especially if it's a nonunion shop.
Biden's checks for doing nothing have made a labor shortage across the board. Jobs grow on trees.

bacha29

Would you read back to see who called them democrats?

I used the language already employed.

Secondly, you've completely and totally missed the point. Democrats aren't present in fighting units. Mainly because they hate America.
Show us the corroborated data supporting that claim. BTW The US Armed Forces is a politically neutral fighting force as a strict matter. of discipline.

And BTW just who was the poster you're trying to blame for your claim that there are no Democrats in fighting units.?

Ou812fu

Show us the corroborated data supporting that claim. BTW The US Armed Forces is a politically neutral fighting force as a strict matter. of discipline.

And BTW just who was the poster you're trying to blame for your claim that there are no Democrats in fighting units.?
So who is exempt?

bacha29

That wasn't my original post. P. S. I have money coming in from the outside. Not that I need to verify myself with you... Lol. You still don't kniw who is exempt from that do you?
So you're just another hand in hand clock puncher and your outside income is bank interest and dividends and everybody has some of that.

wilberforce15

This is easy. You're just a lifelong civilian.

Democrats join the military for guaranteed jobs, and noncomvat roles. The more directly a unit is associated with actual fighting, the more white and rural it will get. Infantry is whiter than the cooks and truckers. And special forces are whiter and whiter and more rural the more elite you get.

That's because, in general, democrats join for jobs. Conservatives join to fight.

bacha29

This is easy. You're just a lifelong civilian.

Democrats join the military for guaranteed jobs, and noncomvat roles. The more directly a unit is associated with actual fighting, the more white and rural it will get. Infantry is whiter than the cooks and truckers. And special forces are whiter and whiter and more rural the more elite you get.

That's because, in general, democrats join for jobs. Conservatives join to fight.
SOD Austin announced several months ago a program to identify and discharge those members who openly embrace radical political views. The armed forces will remain politically neutral and will serve at the direction of their civilian commanders whomever they may be.
Furthermore, you don't have a single piece of corroborated evidence supported by hard data to support your ridiculous accusation.

bacha29

When no war white Republicans in army. When real war. Black Dems drafted to fight white mans doing
Succeeding generations today are shocked to discover how the US military behaved when it had the draft working in it's favor.
And the point is it still exists and could again be drafting and conscripting people with just a single presidential order.

wilberforce15

SOD Austin announced several months ago a program to identify and discharge those members who openly embrace radical political views. The armed forces will remain politically neutral and will serve at the direction of their civilian commanders whomever they may be.
Furthermore, you don't have a single piece of corroborated evidence supported by hard data to support your ridiculous accusation.
original.jpg

wilberforce15

Pull up any special forces graduation photo you want. Whiter than an Nebraska cornhuskin contest.

Then there are unpunished west point cadets being political activists in uniform.

I can prove my point 1000 times over.

Ou812fu

Succeeding generations today are shocked to discover how the US military behaved when it had the draft working in it's favor.
And the point is it still exists and could again be drafting and conscripting people with just a single presidential order.
So who is exempt from the shot eo?