Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

I want everyone to note Bacha's transformation. It's from every liberal. And here it is:

"X isn't happening, but if it is, it's justified."

I said the fighting units were white and conservative. He denied it. Then when shown incontrovertible proof, he merely switches to argue why it's justified.

This process is repeated all over the issue spectrum. A conservative fears vaccine mandates. Liberals deny that will ever happen. Then they do it. Then they tell you it's justified.

Repeat ad nauseum.

bacha29

So you submit the entire point that the closer a unit is to combat, the whiter and more conservative it gets?

Thanks.
Wrong. It's white because minorities wised up when it comes to fighting wars that are known right from the very beginning to be unwinnable while doing little more than improve the bottom line and jack up the stock price of defense contractors. And just because the unit is all white it doesn't necessarily make it a more effective fighting force. Why? While the skin color may be white, black yellow or any other color for that matter they all bleed red. In WWII the armed forces were segregated. Is the return to a segregated force what you're campaigning for?

wilberforce15

Wrong. It's white because minorities wised up when it comes to fighting wars that are known right from the very beginning to be unwinnable while doing little more than improve the bottom line and jack up the stock price of defense contractors. And just because the unit is all white it doesn't necessarily make it a more effective fighting force. Why? While the skin color may be white, black yellow or any other color for that matter they all bleed red. In WWII the armed forces were segregated. Is the return to a segregated force what you're campaigning for?
The topic wasn't about effectiveness or goodness or how justified it might be.

You denied that our fighting units were disproportionately white. I handed you your own butt on a platter. Now, you change the subject.

You can argue minorities are right for not liking America very much. You can argue they're right for not wanting to fight for it. But none of those were the point.

bacha29

I want everyone to note Bacha's transformation. It's from every liberal. And here it is:

"X isn't happening, but if it is, it's justified."

I said the fighting units were white and conservative. He denied it. Then when shown incontrovertible proof, he merely switches to argue why it's justified.

This process is repeated all over the issue spectrum. A conservative fears vaccine mandates. Liberals deny that will ever happen. Then they do it. Then they tell you it's justified.

Repeat ad nauseum.
Wrong . You're trying to get me to do what you can't and that is to prove your outrageous claim that an all white fighting force is by design comprised of conservatives. That of course was by and large the way the Confederate Army was comprised..... and it still lost.

wilberforce15

Wrong . You're trying to get me to do what you can't and that is to prove your outrageous claim that an all white fighting force is by design comprised of conservatives. That of course was by and large the way the Confederate Army was comprised..... and it still lost.
You are denying that a group that is 90%+ white in the military is going to be more conservative than average?

No one is that dumb, even on purpose.

wilberforce15

And I didn't say it was designed that way. I said it was that way. The fighting units are disproportionately white and conservative. That's as obvious as the grass being green and the sky being blue.

bacha29

The topic wasn't about effectiveness or goodness or how justified it might be.

You denied that our fighting units were disproportionately white. I handed you your own butt on a platter. Now, you change the subject.

You can argue minorities are right for not liking America very much. You can argue they're right for not wanting to fight for it. But none of those were the point.
What you haven't told me just what in your opinion is the reason why the armed forces are disproportionally white .

wilberforce15

What you haven't told me just what in your opinion is the reason why the armed forces are disproportionally white .
I haven't told you why i think that, because it wasn't the subject. The entire point being debated was you denying that our fighting forces were disproportionately white and conservative.

Whether by design, or for what reason this exists, is entirely not the point. I've proven this so thoroughly it's astonishing you still don't understand.

wilberforce15

I tend to agree with you: minorities don't like America very much or at least don't want to fight and die for it.

We agree on that point. They don't want to serve and die. You've proceeded to opine on why they are right to feel that way. It's entirely not the point, but thank you for the irrelevant argumen.t

bacha29

And I didn't say it was designed that way. I said it was that way. The fighting units are disproportionately white and conservative. That's as obvious as the grass being green and the sky being blue.
You're simply claiming that it is but to claim that they miraculously somehow all suddenly become politically conservative regardless of their backgrounds is absurd . When you take the oath it is a pledge to uphold the constitution nothing more. It's not tied to any condition or requirement that they join any specific political organization , political ideology or religion. I can't wait to read your reasons for minorities not enlisting.

wilberforce15

You're simply claiming that it is but to claim that they miraculously somehow all suddenly become politically conservative regardless of their backgrounds is absurd . When you take the oath it is a pledge to uphold the constitution nothing more. It's not tied to any condition or requirement that they join any specific political organization , political ideology or religion. I can't wait to read your reasons for minorities not enlisting.
When did I say all?

Never.

I said disproportionately.

Minorities enlist quite a lot. It's a safe job that outpays or outcompensates a lot of their other options. That's why the military has so many of them. But they're not in the fighting units, because they're not really down with the whole America thing.

bacha29

I haven't told you why i think that, because it wasn't the subject. The entire point being debated was you denying that our fighting forces were disproportionately white and conservative.

Whether by design, or for what reason this exists, is entirely not the point. I've proven this so thoroughly it's astonishing you still don't understand.
It is definitely the subject because you injected it into the conversation regarding COVID vaccinations. And BTW I noticed that you haven't disclosed your reasons why so many white Americans reject military service.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
😂😂😂

bacha29

When did I say all?

Never.

I said disproportionately.

Minorities enlist quite a lot. It's a safe job that outpays or outcompensates a lot of their other options. That's why the military has so many of them. But they're not in the fighting units, because they're not really down with the whole America thing.
Or is it because they are being rejected simply due to CO's cleverly and discreetly desirous of an all white force under their command?

wilberforce15

It is definitely the subject because you injected it into the conversation regarding COVID vaccinations. And BTW I noticed that you haven't disclosed your reasons why so many white Americans reject military service.
I injected it? It was a side issue of a fact mentioned, and you blew up. I then diverted the subject to correct and educate you about the facts.

wilberforce15

Or is it because they are being rejected simply due to CO's cleverly and discreetly desirous of an all white force under their command?
lol.

Blacks get a free ride to nearly anything they want, the pursuit of diversity is so desperate. You were right earlier when you postulated that they just don't want these jobs, because they're not that interested in America or in dying for it.

bacha29

You seem to be struggling with a new found realization that everyone dies. It must be a real struggle for you to get through the day.

Thoughts and prayers for you.
That's an obvious admission on your part that you are just as vulnerable and exposed to the virus as anybody else. You have absolutely nothing to support your claim that you are not at risk. And if contracted you'll take the same course of action everybody else who contracted the virus took. You'll seek out the knowledge and efforts of the medical science community in a desperate attempt to keep from dying.

wilberforce15

That's an obvious admission on your part that you are just as vulnerable and exposed to the virus as anybody else. You have absolutely nothing to support your claim that you are not at risk. And if contracted you'll take the same course of action everybody else who contracted the virus took. You'll seek out the knowledge and efforts of the medical science community in a desperate attempt to keep from dying.
We are not at risk.

The vaccine is probably 99.99% safe for me. And the virus is probably 99.999% safe for me.

bacha29

lol.

Blacks get a free ride to nearly anything they want, the pursuit of diversity is so desperate. You were right earlier when you postulated that they just don't want these jobs, because they're not that interested in America or in dying for it.
And just why do white Americans in large or perhaps even larger numbers reject military service? What's your reasons for so many of them turning down service? Are there not white Americans who are also looking for an easier path to tread?