Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

So you do not support the biden administration's recommendation that 2 year olds should wear masks?
Kids should come out of the womb with a mask. Parents should face minimum/mandatory child abuse for having a mask not on the child properly.Here’s a secret.Toddlers don’t listen to CDC guidelines to well. Luckily the Biden administration will soon offer the miracle vaccine to children to save them from morons AKA Republicans

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Kids should come out of the womb with a mask. Parents should face minimum/mandatory child abuse for having a mask not on the child properly.Here’s a secret.Toddlers don’t listen to CDC guidelines to well. Luckily the Biden administration will soon offer the miracle vaccine to children to save them from morons AKA Republicans
Man you are twisted. Does anyone know this person personally? Is this all an act??

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats are morons.

SmithBarney

Currently 10% of our staff is out for covid infections... 2-3 might not make it, they are the only ones of the bunch that don't have vaccinations... I'm no doctor, but gonna go with the vaccine works as designed, to keep you alive.

oldngray

nowhere special
Most of the people dying would have died before the next election anyways.
3cd0cc5f.jpg

dmac1

I want everyone to note Bacha's transformation. It's from every liberal. And here it is:

"X isn't happening, but if it is, it's justified."

I said the fighting units were white and conservative. He denied it. Then when shown incontrovertible proof, he merely switches to argue why it's justified.

This process is repeated all over the issue spectrum. A conservative fears vaccine mandates. Liberals deny that will ever happen. Then they do it. Then they tell you it's justified.

Repeat ad nauseum.
Quoting yourself as proof is NOT proof of anything. You must have missed that class.

dmac1

I want everyone to note Bacha's transformation. It's from every liberal. And here it is:

"X isn't happening, but if it is, it's justified."

I said the fighting units were white and conservative. He denied it. Then when shown incontrovertible proof, he merely switches to argue why it's justified.

This process is repeated all over the issue spectrum. A conservative fears vaccine mandates. Liberals deny that will ever happen. Then they do it. Then they tell you it's justified.

Repeat ad nauseum.
You don't fear the mandate, you said yourself that you are afraid of the vaccine because you don't understand what is in it or how it works.