Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

And just why do white Americans in large or perhaps even larger numbers reject military service? What's your reasons for so many of them turning down service? Are there not white Americans who are also looking for an easier path to tread?
The people who are largely uninterested in military service are called liberals.

bacha29

We are not at risk.

The vaccine is probably 99.99% safe for me. And the virus is probably 99.999% safe for me.
Tell that to the families of the 2770 people who died yesterday in the US from confirmed cases of COVID bringing total number of confirmed cases to 42 million and the death toll to 677,000.

wilberforce15

Oh so the only people who were drafted into WWI WWII Korea, and Vietnam were conservative Republicans? You don't say? Well, that's a new piece of revisionist history .
drafted?

Do you even hear yourself?

We're talking about the volunteer military. The volunteer military isn't staffed by a bunch of liberals because liberals don't really like America or want to kill or die for it.

You're a great example. You don't like America much. You don't want to kill or die for it. You didn't go into the military.

I do like America. I enlisted right after 9/11.

vantexan

Tell that to the families of the 2770 people who died yesterday in the US from confirmed cases of COVID bringing total number of confirmed cases to 42 million and the death toll to 677,000.
NY Times says last 7 days average was 2023 a day. You aren't fudging numbers are you?

wilberforce15

Right-wing rural Navy SEALs showing us the way.

Losing hundreds of SEALs is the equivalent of losing a division or carrier group. They're correctly telling Biden to go pound sand.

bacha29

drafted?

Do you even hear yourself?

We're talking about the volunteer military. The volunteer military isn't staffed by a bunch of liberals because liberals don't really like America or want to kill or die for it.

You're a great example. You don't like America much. You don't want to kill or die for it. You didn't go into the military.

I do like America. I enlisted right after 9/11.
Again, How many conservatives have turned down voluntary service? . Furthermore, you had one decisive benefit going for you. You had a CHOICE You had the choice to decide if you wanted to serve. You had a choice as to when to enlist. You had a choice as to what branch of service you wanted to enlist in. You had a choice as to the capacity in which you served.
One upon a time not too long ago a person of a certain age group born at a certain time had no such choices of any kind. I was of that age group. Now if the military was such a great experience why didn't you stay in?

bacha29

Right-wing rural Navy SEALs showing us the way.

Losing hundreds of SEALs is the equivalent of losing a division or carrier group. They're correctly telling Biden to go pound sand.
All military personnel serve at the direction of the civilian command . Not the other way around. Thanks to Harry Truman Douglas MacArthur found that cold fact out the hard way.

wilberforce15

Again, How many conservatives have turned down voluntary service? . Furthermore, you had one decisive benefit going for you. You had a CHOICE You had the choice to decide if you wanted to serve. You had a choice as to when to enlist. You had a choice as to what branch of service you wanted to enlist in. You had a choice as to the capacity in which you served.
One upon a time not too long ago a person of a certain age group born at a certain time had no such choices of any kind. I was of that age group. Now if the military was such a great experience why didn't you stay in?
I was medically discharged. I haven't cried at weddings or funerals or the births of my kids, but I cried when the doc handed down the final decision.

wilberforce15

All military personnel serve at the direction of the civilian command . Not the other way around. Thanks to Harry Truman Douglas MacArthur found that cold fact out the hard way.
And yet, when all the important personnel tell the commander in chief to pound sand, it's the president who needs to check himself.

wilberforce15

Yes, and minorities don't want to make that CHOICE, because they dont' like America much and don't want to die for it. That's why they'll take the easy jobs in the military if they're available, but they're not going to be central in the fighting units very much.

vantexan

Something tells me you were perfectly fine with Milley going around Trump's back. Milley should be court martialed.

BadLarry238

Your Hero
bacha29 needs to be medicated...

Back on topic...

Woke up feeling great again today. My case for taking my chances with this deadly China Flu grow stronger everyday...