Covid Vaccinations

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Breaking ...

Even though there’s a 99.8% chance you’ll never :censored2: your pants - everyone should wear a diaper from now on, just to be safe.

If we can save just one shart, it’ll be worth it.

Bingo

It's simply true. You Drumpftards just simply refuse to accept reality.
In life our reality is what we live. I live in Florida and I can fill 5 8x11 pages of people I know who have or had covid . They say some people here are dying but I just can not name one. My daughter in law works as a RN in the local hospital and she believes we do have a high transmission rate as she is quite busy. However since March of last year her hospital has more OD deaths then death by covid. So from my perspective I am a little skeptic of these death totals.

bacha29

In life our reality is what we live. I live in Florida and I can fill 5 8x11 pages of people I know who have or had covid . They say some people here are dying but I just can not name one. My daughter in law works as a RN in the local hospital and she believes we do have a high transmission rate as she is quite busy. However since March of last year her hospital has more OD deaths then death by covid. So from my perspective I am a little skeptic of these death totals.
You can dismiss the death toll numbers but can you disprove them? As for me, when my call came I was all too happy to get vaccinated.
Oh sure, you can ignore the advice of the medical community and not get vaccinated and you might not contract it.
As the same time however if you chose to ignore the pleas of the medical community, not get vaccinated and you catch COVID including the highly contagious Delta variant... you tell me... just exactly what gives you the right to go running to that very same medical community including in many cases one of it's understaffed, overworked, under equipped and under funded local community hospitals with the expectation that they will somehow be able to save your life? Given the near certainty that you brought this on yourself then just what the hell do expect from them?

On the other hand if you got fully vaccinated following to the letter all of the CDC guidelines and you still was among the low percentage who contracted then you have the right to seek treatment. All it's a question of greatly improving your chances of surviving the on ongoing pandemic versus becoming just another quickly forgotten name added to the casualty list.

The medical community also made it quite clear that it expects COVID and it's numerous variants to be hanging around for many years to come.... So decide for yourself.

wilberforce15

You can dismiss the death toll numbers but can you disprove them? As for me, when my call came I was all too happy to get vaccinated.
Oh sure, you can ignore the advice of the medical community and not get vaccinated and you might not contract it.
As the same time however if you chose to ignore the pleas of the medical community, not get vaccinated and you catch COVID including the highly contagious Delta variant... you tell me... just exactly what gives you the right to go running to that very same medical community including in many cases one of it's understaffed, overworked, under equipped and under funded local community hospitals with the expectation that they will somehow be able to save your life? Given the near certainty that you brought this on yourself then just what the hell do expect from them?

On the other hand if you got fully vaccinated following to the letter all of the CDC guidelines and you still was among the low percentage who contracted then you have the right to seek treatment. All it's a question of greatly improving your chances of surviving the on ongoing pandemic versus becoming just another quickly forgotten name added to the casualty list.

The medical community also made it quite clear that it expects COVID and it's numerous variants to be hanging around for many years to come.... So decide for yourself.
Do you want to deny medical treatment to smokers?

They've endangered themselves far more than any unvaccinated have.

bacha29

Do you want to deny medical treatment to smokers?

They've endangered themselves far more than any unvaccinated have.
COVID vaccinations unlike smoking are not addictive. Therefore when it comes to smokers if you noticed much of the focus is to treat the addiction to nicotine. The help in quitting is readily available just as help is available to prevent or at the very least reduce the chances of contracting COVID. And BTW. Through help and education the number of tobacco users in the US has been trending downward just as similar efforts are underway to reduce the number of COVID deaths if only people would cooperate.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Hospitals provide a service that can’t discriminate based on life choices or lifestyles. You suggesting otherwise is ludicrous. SMDH

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Yepp that shot you got looks super safe..

But yet I believe you have every right to get it.

It will be fine

Yepp that shot you got looks super safe..

But yet I believe you have every right to get it.
583EA310-CC2C-4415-867E-426BB6A93FE3.png

correlation is not causation.

Working4the1%

So I am vaccinated and have raging covid with no symptoms..seems like I’m a silent spreader to the unvaccinated. Might want to get vaccinated then..