Covid Vaccinations

Working4the1%

One of the best fear mongering tactics ever devised was having that 'covid tracker' on every newscast, including local news. It created mass hysteria and people living in total fear. It was genius if you have a goal. In the original case, it was to get mail in ballots for the election. Now it's to keep people wearing masks, have a covid passport, and get people vaccinated with an experimental jab. You know if they kept a daily abortion death tracker on TV like they do covid, there would be public outrage. Of course they won't track that statistic.
Let the 600000 dead families know how stupid it is

Working4the1%

abused.crr

I live out in the country. Surrounded by government subsidized farmers driving $70k pickups and fields full of immigrants. I don’t know if those people are legal or temporary or undocumented or what. But let them keep picking and let more in if need be. White people are lazy as friend and I’m not gonna ask my black friends in they wanna go pick stuff in a field. But those same farms do have trump 2020 signs still up. It’s like dude you’re being embarrassing now, take it down.

AB831

I live out in the country. Surrounded by government subsidized farmers driving $70k pickups and fields full of immigrants. I don’t know if those people are legal or temporary or undocumented or what. But let them keep picking and let more in if need be. White people are lazy as friend and I’m not gonna ask my black friends in they wanna go pick stuff in a field. But those same farms do have trump 2020 signs still up. It’s like dude you’re being embarrassing now, take it down.
I’ve never seen people be so proud to be affiliated with a loser.

abused.crr

So what is the conspiracy reason that the bad government is trying to do? You can still friend your sister just get the vaccine. I mean is it a plan for population control? Cause :censored2: your sister is population control. Is it to make us zombies? Cause; yep you guessed it, :censored2: your sister will make little zombies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t know if those people are legal or temporary or undocumented or what. But let them keep picking and let more in if need be. White people are lazy as friend and I’m not gonna ask my black friends in they wanna go pick stuff in a field.
Oh look, another bigot.
Must be a Democrat.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So you approve of the exploitation of our brown brethren so that lazy Americans can have farm fresh produce paid for with SNAP benefits.

How virtuous.

Stat41

abused.crr

So you approve of the exploitation of our brown brethren so that lazy Americans can have farm fresh produce paid for with SNAP benefits.

How virtuous.
Yes, if those people wanna walk hundreds of miles taking days and sneak over here to pick vegetables, than yes I’m ok with it. They’re 100% American to me! I just think they should have the same health coverage as that rich government paid farmer.

wilberforce15

Let the 600000 dead families know how stupid it is
There simply are not 600,000 dead from this. There just aren't.

Hospitals are threatening to fire people unvaccinated people, instead of recruiting even unqualified help. THat's what NYCdid in March 2020. That's how you know the authorities really believe in it.

If nobody told me there was a pandemic, I wouldn't even know there was one. I know a guy or two who went to the hospital. But that's the case every year. I know 2 who died soon after the vaccine (young, 40's, males), and I know a few 80+ folks who died of the virus.

Frankly, if the news is the only reason I know there's a pandemic, there isn't a pandemic.

MAKAVELI

There simply are not 600,000 dead from this. There just aren't.

Hospitals are threatening to fire people unvaccinated people, instead of recruiting even unqualified help. THat's what NYCdid in March 2020. That's how you know the authorities really believe in it.

If nobody told me there was a pandemic, I wouldn't even know there was one. I know a guy or two who went to the hospital. But that's the case every year. I know 2 who died soon after the vaccine (young, 40's, males), and I know a few 80+ folks who died of the virus.

Frankly, if the news is the only reason I know there's a pandemic, there isn't a pandemic.
There simply is 600k+ dead. Likely 5 million dead in India.