Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Joe Biden on not letting infected people from Wuhan enter our country unchecked:

“We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.

Thank God idiot Biden wasn't in charge, we would have been screwed.

tadpole

Joe Biden on not letting infected people from Wuhan enter our country unchecked:

“We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering.

Thank God idiot Biden wasn't in charge, we would have been screwed.
In what way? I think the virus would have hit us just as hard overall, regardless of what restrictions we would have implemented or not. Under Biden, we would have had more of our rights violated. If that's what you mean then I agree.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In what way? I think the virus would have hit us just as hard overall, regardless of what restrictions we would have implemented or not. Under Biden, we would have had more of our rights violated. If that's what you mean then I agree.
I agree the spread was inevitable, but the travel restrictions bought us time.

We learned more of how to treat it, ramped up purchasing of PPE because the Obama administration had depleted our stockpile, and got started on development of a vaccine. All that happened while Democrats were still obsessing over the first impeachment hoax and calling covid a xenophobic distraction.

Working4the1%

I agree the spread was inevitable, but the travel restrictions bought us time.

We learned more of how to treat it, ramped up purchasing of PPE because the Obama administration had depleted our stockpile, and got started on development of a vaccine. All that happened while Democrats were still obsessing over the first impeachment hoax and calling covid a xenophobic distraction.
Yeah Trump was so successful with Virus he lost by 8,000,000 votes and flipped both houses..

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah Trump was so successful with Virus he lost by 8,000,000 votes and flipped both houses..
President Trump lost by 44,000 votes.
Despite predictions of a sweep, Democrats lost seats in the House.

But thank you for admitting you don't actually care about covid and that you're just using dead people for political gain.

Carry on cOmrAde.

Working4the1%

Take your Ritalin kiddo, that has nothing to do with what you quoted.
ECFA50B1-5C95-4CFF-9ADC-F5B05882C587.png