Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I focus on MANDATE of the 8,000,000 who want to better America
FDsFVg-XoAQq5rd.jpeg

fedx

Extra Large Package
Racist.. build a time machine. They narrowed down the exact time MAGA wants. With Trump out of office, Republicans would prefer life in the 1950s, survey shows

And what's wrong with the 1950s? That was the zenith of the US as far as power and quality of life. Manufacturing was at an all time high. We were riding the success of winning WW2. TV wasn't full of smut. Hollywood kept their communist influence to a minimum. Americans were proud of their country. Yeah, I think the 1950s living standard would be a great target to strive for.

Working4the1%

And what's wrong with the 1950s? That was the zenith of the US as far as power and quality of life. Manufacturing was at an all time high. We were riding the success of winning WW2. TV wasn't full of smut. Hollywood kept their communist influence to a minimum. Americans were proud of their country. Yeah, I think the 1950s living standard would be a great target to strive for.
Guess you are not a minority…

fedx

Extra Large Package

Funny you must not remember from November 2016 until November 2020 all we heard on the news at night was about how Russia rigged the election to get Trump elected. You don't remember the whole lie about "Russian collusion" every night on TV spewed out by the fake news and Democrats? The only reason they spewed that lie was because they lost. But now that Biden won, there's no rigging-right? It was all totally legit. Even though there is ample evidence of rigging the 2020 election like shutting down ballot counting and kicking out the observers and then bringing out steamer trunks full of ballots that only had Biden selected on the ballot with no other selections marked. That was totally legit. No fraud this time around since Biden won.