Covid Vaccinations

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Remember when liberals wailed about how blacks were overrepresented in the prison population and how that proved racism or something? I'm glad we've put that issue to rest with Maka's "Yeah but your side, which represents a majority in society, also represents the majority in this metric, so there" logic.

bacha29

There is a regional healthcare system in this region of the country....almost 6,000 employees. The CEO and president showed employees what the bear has been doing in the woods lately . flat out putting the choices right down front of the employees....Get vaccinated or get the hell out...The reason why?.....66% of the hospital's revenues comes from Medicare and Medicaid and the system was NOT going to tempt fate . Anybody who doesn't like it....turn in your badge and we'll see you in court.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FEkPN0WXEAIufsR.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
There is a regional healthcare system in this region of the country....almost 6,000 employees. The CEO and president showed employees what the bear has been doing in the woods lately . flat out putting the choices right down front of the employees....Get vaccinated or get the hell out...The reason why?.....66% of the hospital's revenues comes from Medicare and Medicaid and the system was NOT going to tempt fate . Anybody who doesn't like it....turn in your badge and we'll see you in court.
Good, maybe they’ll go bankrupt without enough employees.

bacha29

Your perception meter needs calibration.
Let me try once again. The moment Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements and their operating license is suspended the process would begin to move patients to other hospitals who can take them. Once everyone is out employees leave right behind them and their jobs cease to exist Perhaps the ER might stay open for awhile but only until the money runs out.

Rest assured the network is not going to risk a catastrophe such as this just to appease a handful of employees who stupidly think that they are better than anyone else. They will have willfully surrendered their employment and the network will replace them one way or another.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Let me try once again. The moment Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements and their operating license is suspended the process would begin to move patients to other hospitals who can take them. Once everyone is out employees leave right behind them and their jobs cease to exist Perhaps the ER might stay open for awhile but only until the money runs out.

Rest assured the network is not going to risk a catastrophe such as this just to appease a handful of employees who stupidly think that they are better than anyone else. They will have willfully surrendered their employment and the network will replace them one way or another.
So you're saying that Medicare and Medicaid are what's keeping hospitals open, that they can't function sustainably by private insurance and patient reimbursement.

That exercise of control by the federal government should frighten you.