Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

Ahmaud Arbery
The roving thief who'd used "jogging" as his way of casing houses, and making getaways, finally got caught in the act and stopped.

He then attacked armed men who didn't shoot him, and then didn't shoot him, and then didn't shoot him.

Then he attacked them some more. And then they finally shot him when he almost got control of their gun. 110% justified and the world is now a better place without him.

Next.

AB831

The roving thief who'd used "jogging" as his way of casing houses, and making getaways, finally got caught in the act and stopped.

He then attacked armed men who didn't shoot him, and then didn't shoot him, and then didn't shoot him.

Then he attacked them some more. And then they finally shot him when he almost got control of their gun. 110% justified and the world is now a better place without him.

Next.
Wow. You just defended and actually expressed support for a lynching. No need to discuss anything further with you KKK types. Blocked

wilberforce15

Wow. You just defended and actually expressed support for a lynching. No need to discuss anything further with you KKK types. Blocked
I described the series of events accurately. Feel free to rebut any of it if you'd like. I have no concern over being called a racist.

Arbery did everything he could to make them shoot him, and he got it. The guys handled it well.

AB831

Using personal attacks on someone and their children who don't agree with you on the internet just proves the case against Trump supporters.
Well look at the other guy. He’s actually applauding a lynching. I used to think all that “racist, nazi, etc” talk was just hyperbole from leftists, but it’s not. These people are so emboldened by four years of demagoguery that they lean into the labels now.

Bringitback

Sometimes we should remember the lord loves all of us equally.

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah
Someone's crying Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Someone's praying Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Off the leash

Sometimes we should remember the lord loves all of us equally.

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya
Gonna… 🤮

Off the leash

Sometimes the song can be very cliche. Which makes the point of using it. I was just going for the dramatic effect. Why I laughed at the comment, because I also think it's a little/lot to much.
Many frauds on this forum, they claim to be one thing but they lie. Will never proclaim who they put their faith in.

Bringitback

Many frauds on this forum, they claim to be one thing but they lie. Will never proclaim who they put their faith in.
There is only god or Satan. Those that believe in satan don't even have to know that they do. Just don't believe that Jesus is the only way to salvation, and there you will have it. That's neither here nor there, every believer in Jesus knows that he will protect us.

Working4the1%

And was caught ordering the Department of Justice to declare the election corrupt and he “would do the rest.” Donald Trump will go down in history as a traitor to this country. The man is pur no
They're in the red states, but it's not Trump voters.
Really..show me all the stats on how the Dems in majority Republican states are the ones in the hospitals because they won’t listen to biden and get vaccine. Fake news righty

Working4the1%

Next.
What u would give to go back to the land of Dixie. Reality check. Kamala will be YOUR president if Grampa Joe goes