Covid Vaccinations

outtatime

Saying he’s responsible for 600,000 deaths shows your true IQ.. If anything he delayed the inevitable outbreak here by a little bit. I guess Biden would have saved all those lives🙄. What an incredibly stupid thing to think haha. You can despise Trump all you want, but blaming him for covid is rich.
He delayed it by a little bit? He actually admitted (and on tape) to Bob Woodward that he purposely downplayed the virus so people wouldn't panic, knowing full well how deadly it was. And in Feb of 2020 when he said at a press conference that cases will be almost zero within a couple of days. Or when he suggested that we inject disinfectant into people since it works on surfaces. Or that sunlight and humidity of the summertime would rid the country of it.

Off the leash

He delayed it by a little bit? He actually admitted (and on tape) to Bob Woodward that he purposely downplayed the virus so people wouldn't panic, knowing full well how deadly it was. And in Feb of 2020 when he said at a press conference that cases will be almost zero within a couple of days. Or when he suggested that we inject disinfectant into people since it works on surfaces. Or that sunlight and humidity of the summertime would rid the country of it.
You fools believe everything you hear on your propaganda networks, sheep baaa baaa! You’ll be sorry one day😈

AB831

You fools believe everything you hear on your propaganda networks, sheep baaa baaa! You’ll be sorry one day😈
There’s easily accessible audio and video recordings of everything he just said. The only people falling for propaganda are uneducated cult followers like you.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Years of Fox News viewership, coupled with no formal education have left his brain too undeveloped to realize that schools, police, roads, libraries, etc are all socialized and no commies took over.
What an actual intelligent person says:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hmm, Q?

Anyway, anti-vax isn't anything new. it was in 1918 with smallpox where they were doing the same * and the human race survived.

History of Anti-vaccination Movements | History of Vaccines (probably heavily biased)

Should just make it mandatory and throw the people who break the law in jail, because, remember, they are the party of law and order.

Oh, lol, forgot, only when it benefits them.
You are confused.

Major difference between someone who refuses to take an experimental vaccine (no Stage III trials), and someone who is anti-vaccine.

Educate yourself. It helps you avoid looking so stupid.

Serf

First of all what ever happened to natural immunity? Second, will Express assume liability for forcing a “vaccine.” Prob not, but it would go to court and the powers that be are so one sided they would prob air on the side of Corporate.

Off the leash

What an actual intelligent person says:

3E9F1D53-A8F1-40E2-8E9F-9EDA6E0A77A9.jpeg

Aquaman

You’re talking about a time when we literally knew nothing about the virus. Scientists were guessing as much as he was. And Fauci was telling us we didn’t need to wear masks. But you’re right, TRUMPS flip flopping was the problem lol.

Working4the1%

I haven't gotten the shot or gotten COVID. See? There's a 3rd choice

Look up how many of the hospitalized and deaths had pre-existing conditions.....I'll wait for the results

COVID is NOT a death sentence. I know 11 people that have had it and are fine now. None required hospitalization.

You can tell us in 5 years or so......if you're still around.

I don't know a single person that quit or retired because of mask mandates. Plus, the mandates wee nationwide, where would they go?
2 dead at my station. One at 59.5 years in about to retire and he good life. He voted Trump. He dead

Working4the1%

I'm not a Trump supporter my man. I'm a libertarian. 95% of the "covid" deaths are in people 60 years of age and older. You're democratic governors shoved sick people into nursing homes, causing the elderly to get sick. And guess what people who are old die, it's a fact of life. So sorry "covid" caused someone's 92 year old great grandmother to die.
I’m a libertarian..then he bashes Democratic governors. Think you a Librepublican

Working4the1%

You’re talking about a time when we literally knew nothing about the virus. Scientists were guessing as much as he was. And Fauci was telling us we didn’t need to wear masks. But you’re right, TRUMPS flip flopping was the problem lol.
No other President would have gotten a vaccine…um I guarantee any President that had COVID to deal with would accelerate a vaccine