Covid Vaccine Aftermath

Sportello

I know it's useless to present facts, because you have to suspend reality to believe some of the conspiracy theories that abound here, along with racism, homophobia and 'fascist curious' leanings. but...

There are dozens more, but why bother?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How many healthy athletes dropped dead before covid? When one did it was found they had a heart defect. But a lot of young adults have dropped dead since the mass vaccinations.

Cut me a :censored2:ing break. All before Covid vaccinations. Some young, some in their 50’s, not prediagnosed. All sudden. Please negro, please.

Sportello

A lot of people would never admit that they parrot Russian talking points and propaganda. They consider themselves too smart to be duped, and yet, here we are.

vantexan

Cut me a :censored2:ing break. All before Covid vaccinations. Some young, some in their 50’s, not prediagnosed. All sudden. Please negro, please.
You really think you've stumbled onto something huh? As I said, when one did it was usually due to a heart defect. We've never seen the numbers we're seeing now. Not just athletes. Myocarditis is a very real problem with young adults, particularly males, who've been vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines.

vantexan

A lot of young adults dropped dead before covid.
In these numbers? Young, healthy adults? What I find astounding is liberals attacking Trump from every which way possible but defend religiously the vaccines that Trump got pushed through way too fast. It's just not in your DNA to admit you were wrong. Especially after holding it over the heads of those ignorant MAGA types who didn't want to get vaccinated.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You really think you've stumbled onto something huh? As I said, when one did it was usually due to a heart defect. We've never seen the numbers we're seeing now. Not just athletes. Myocarditis is a very real problem with young adults, particularly males, who've been vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines.
What numbers? Please negro, please!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In these numbers? Young, healthy adults? What I find astounding is liberals attacking Trump from every which way possible but defend religiously the vaccines that Trump got pushed through way too fast. It's just not in your DNA to admit you were wrong. Especially after holding it over the heads of those ignorant MAGA types who didn't want to get vaccinated.
He’ll be housing illegals in his home soon. Colorado is a :censored2: hole

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
99% of people who got the vaccine would simply never admit they made the wrong choice. No matter what. Ever.
I got the Moderna vaccines. (3 in 3 years) I have been vaccinated for almost every disease known to man, so I'm not worried about this one. I'm considered to be in excellent health with a low BP, etc.
My GF fell for the fear that was instilled by the media. Getting Covid was a death sentence, according to them and we both got very sick in Feb 2020. It was a bad flu and really tough on her.
I think it would be impossible to qualify something that didn't happen (not getting the vaccine and not dying, versus getting the vaccine and then not getting Covid).
I think there was SOME positive to the vax, but who knows? Maybe it was all a big lie.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I got the Moderna vaccines. (3 in 3 years) I have been vaccinated for almost every disease known to man, so I'm not worried about this one. I'm considered to be in excellent health with a low BP, etc.
My GF fell for the fear that was instilled by the media. Getting Covid was a death sentence, according to them and we both got very sick in Feb 2020. It was a bad flu and really tough on her.
I think it would be impossible to qualify something that didn't happen (not getting the vaccine and not dying, versus getting the vaccine and then not getting Covid).
I think there was SOME positive to the vax, but who knows? Maybe it was all a big lie.
Mostly BS I think. You’re right, can’t prove a negative. Either way, a brilliant con.

vantexan

Getting the mRNA vaccine isn't an automatic death sentence. It's suspected that those badly affected were given the shot in an incorrect manner. But the thing is a way too high percentage to be acceptable have had adverse reactions including death. Thankfully most haven't but also vaccines going through legitimate trials would never make it to market with this many adverse reactions under normal FDA guidelines.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't have any problem with the vaccines themselves, I have a problem with the ridiculous propaganda and lies about them being thoroughly tested and completely effective.

People should have been properly informed and given a choice.

Instead they got lies, gaslighting, and mandates.