Coyote logistics purchase already eliminating teamster jobs

HollandMan73

My Local? No. Sleeper teams are not in our jurisdiction to grieve.

Hey Hondo....I've heard Coyote is gonna be taking a few runs from Cach.....I heard 705 just got rid of the contractors on your side. Can they replace sleeper teams with contractors? Haven't heard anything "official" about it happening but there seems to be alot of "smoke" from a few reliable sources. Any info you have would be great.....thanks.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Hey Hondo....I've heard Coyote is gonna be taking a few runs from Cach.....I heard 705 just got rid of the contractors on your side. Can they replace sleeper teams with contractors? Haven't heard anything "official" about it happening but there seems to be alot of "smoke" from a few reliable sources. Any info you have would be great.....thanks.

They've told our reps that no subcontractors will be carrying sleeper loads. And if you believe that..

they shouldn't be able to use subcontractors to do the work of bid routes. But that is what's happening. Our reps have filed a grievance, and told us all other affected locals have also filed. Hoffa is MIA on this, but really, is anyone?

anHOURover

They've told our reps that no subcontractors will be carrying sleeper loads. And if you believe that..

they shouldn't be able to use subcontractors to do the work of bid routes. But that is what's happening. Our reps have filed a grievance, and told us all other affected locals have also filed. H is MIA on this, but really, is anyone?
The h SELLOUTS (lead belly bug and wide load) believe every thing h and the company tells them. THEY ARE "company guys". We call them runners, bonus Babies. Or SCABS!! FACT

BrownRoosterBrownBull

I bleed brown
What is this coyote you speak of?

It's in the InsideUPS publication.

Who contacted you?
UPS or Teamsters

It's in the InsideUPS publication.

Matt Connelly of corporate transportation "We want them" [Coyote] "to do what they do." "We don't want to get in the way of that. We are excited to learn from each other"

I think that's pretty clear language saying that Coyote will take away union jobs, considering UPS acquired Coyote.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Has anyone in feeder heard any more about these coyotes?? I know when ups bought overnite there were also rumors that feeder work would be taken away from upsers but I don't think it happen....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Could the Hogg unionize the coyotes??? Does ups plan on branding over these guys or will it be a totally separate company??

anHOURover

Coyote is a fright broker basically... They have thousands of scabs at their fingertips... This purchase is already eliminating teamster jobs... You heard it here first ...