Creative ways of "getting back"

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
AC3EC611-0AF4-416A-B7DD-7AA939FD9E38.jpeg

5EC02437-278E-458D-950B-D9E7EB3A8B11.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He couldn't be any less qualified than a part-time driver sups we have now

At least if you over 25 years old and had some driving experience..
A few years ago we had a seasonal driver ( reminds me ALOT of @Challenger ) who was hired to be an ORS shortly after Peak because he told us his center manager saw something "special" in him,and that he would a great 'addition" to the company. He decided to start a war of a bunch of us 30 year plus drivers and we sent him packing in just a few months.
He was sending me DIAD messages not to sheet missed pieces as "missed" ,but to give them to the clerk. I emailed these to the CEO and to the President of UPS and he was gone to another center a couple of weeks later. God Love Him,he thought he was going to change the world

A few years ago we had a seasonal driver ( reminds me ALOT of @Challenger ) who was hired to be an ORS shortly after Peak because he told us his center manager saw something "special" in him,and that he would a great 'addition" to the company. He decided to start a war of a bunch of us 30 year plus drivers and we sent him packing in just a few months.
He was sending me DIAD messages not to sheet missed pieces as "missed" ,but to give them to the clerk. I emailed these to the CEO and to the President of UPS and he was gone to another center a couple of weeks later. God Love Him,he thought he was going to change the world
I love when they try to pull that dirty stuff. I'm not afraid to hit the missed button

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I love when they try to pull that dirty stuff. I'm not afraid to hit the missed button
He gave me a WL for Failure to Follow and I stuck that right up his arse lol
When you Email the CEO the following day Security comes in unannounced to interview every one involved in the complaint . I did that a couple of times and it absolutely blew the center manager out of the water lol. The LAST thing they want is Security snooping around hahaahaa

He gave me a WL for Failure to Follow and I stuck that right up his arse lol
When you Email the CEO the following day Security comes in unannounced to interview every one involved in the complaint . I did that a couple of times and it absolutely blew the center manager out of the water lol. The LAST thing they want is Security snooping around hahaahaa
That's fantastic