Crybaby Republicans at it again

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1550473245267m.jpg

vantexan

Should these consequences lead to being kept out of work for over 3 years with the glimmer of hope in the form of a sham workout in which not one single team was ever going to sign him?
Was he under contract when he chose to protest? I seem to recall attendance going way down at the height of that controversy. Bottom line is the bottom line for any business. If you anger the fan base you lose money, but you still have to pay those big contracts. Maybe Kaepernick should have considered the ramifications of what he was doing. The NFL doesn't owe him a living.

vantexan

You can always ignore him, but then Trump wouldn't have been able to fire up his freedom hating base
If you haven't noticed, Trump is extremely opinionated. Strange how you think Kaepernick has the right to tell every how racist they are but no one has the right to tell him they think he's the problem.

vantexan

Nike.
The President of the United States telling someone they should fire people for exorcising their conconstitutional rights, and you're upset of some mean tweets and Facebook posts, by goofs...bless your delicate little heart
You are talking about a specific situation, but you asked if liberals do things that conservatives don't do, and I gave you examples. Antifa has attacked people with baseball bats and bicycle chains. The cancel culture as it's called has tried to get people banned from social media and fired. Either you aren't paying attention or are disingenuous. The Left just does a lot of extreme things, then claims the Right is horrible. Think I'll stick with the Right, they produce jobs and uphold the Constitution.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Another account named as a defendant was "Devin Nunes' Cow," or @DevinCow, which purportedly called Nunes a "treasonous cowpoke" and an "udder-ly worthless" criminal."

They really should have gone with @DevinMoones instead.

How about Devin Nunes, Ukrainian Conspiracy :censored2: COW Treasonous Bitch Boy Pretend Mexican?