Crybaby Republicans at it again

El Correcto

god is dead
Who's in charge of the government right now?
Well Trump controls the executive, democrats control Congress, Republicans the senate, most the judges on SCOTUS were republican picks.
If democrats weren’t so awful maybe y’all would have more representation on the federal level, but most the country hates your guts.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The cancel culture in social media, the protests against conservative speakers on campuses, the attempted boycotts of companies like Chick-fil-a and Hobby Lobby, Antifa thugs attacking people, etc, etc, etc are all pretty much liberal things. Do you see similar conservative activities and if so where?

Nike.
The President of the United States telling someone they should fire people for exorcising their conconstitutional rights, and you're upset of some mean tweets and Facebook posts, by goofs...bless your delicate little heart

El Correcto

god is dead
Nike.
The President of the United States telling someone they should fire people for exorcising their conconstitutional rights, and you're upset of some mean tweets and Facebook posts, by goofs...bless your delicate little heart
Telling someone your opinion and passing an executive order to do that opinion are 2 different things.
There you go again wanting to limit conservative speech.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Well Trump controls the executive, democrats control Congress, Republicans the senate, most the judges on SCOTUS were republican picks.
If democrats weren’t so awful maybe y’all would have more representation on the federal level, but most the country hates your guts.
Maybe you need to brush up on the Constitution.
You wouldn’t understand that though, it’s in the constitution.
Congress is made up of two chambers. The House and the Senate .
So how exactly is left using the government to stop freedom of speech if they don't control any of the branches?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He made people aware of why he was kneeling and they reacted to it. His employer made it clear it wasn't acceptable when he was on the clock. There are consequences to going to extremes.

Should these consequences lead to being kept out of work for over 3 years with the glimmer of hope in the form of a sham workout in which not one single team was ever going to sign him?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
He made people aware of why he was kneeling and they reacted to it. His employer made it clear it wasn't acceptable when he was on the clock. There are consequences to going to extremes.
You can always ignore him, but then Trump wouldn't have been able to fire up his freedom hating base

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe you need to brush up on the Constitution.

So how exactly is left using the government to stop freedom of speech if they don't control any of the branches?
The constitution is wildly overrated. I prefer the Declaration of Independence, no matter how hard Pelosi tried they can’t :censored2: that up.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Really,most of the country?

What was the popular vote last election. Pretty sure your guy got less votes.
How about the midterm election? Who got more votes then?

Box Ox

Should these consequences lead to being kept out of work for over 3 years with the glimmer of hope in the form of a sham workout in which not one single team was ever going to sign him?

SHAM WORKOUT?! SHAM WORKOUT?!!!!!

That dumb :censored2: changed his workout venue last minute to some high school field 30-45 minutes away from the originally scheduled facility because he wanted to use his own camera crew. No prospective NFL player gets to do that.

And when he got there he was wearing a :censored2:ing Kunta Kinte shirt, implying he was some sort of slave.

And then when he was done with his workout, dip:censored2: said this to reporters regarding his potential employer:

"Let me start by saying, I appreciate y'all coming out. That means a lot to me. Our biggest thing with everything today is making sure we had transparency with what went on. We weren't getting that elsewhere, so we came out here.

"It's important that y'all are here. Y'all been attacked for the last three years, you continue to be attacked. We appreciate what y'all do, we appreciate you being here today, we appreciate the work you do for the people in telling the truth. That's what we want in everything.

"I've been ready for three years. I've been denied for three years. We all know why I came out here today and showed it in front of everybody. We have nothing to hide.

"So we're waiting for the 32 owners, the 32 teams, Roger Goodell, all of them to stop running, stop running from the truth, stop running from the people. Around here, we're ready to play, we're ready to go anywhere, my agent Jeff Nalley is ready to talk to any team. I'll interview with any team at any time.

"I've been ready. I'm staying ready. And I'll continue to be ready. To all the people that came out today to support, I appreciate y'all, I love y'all. To the people that aren't here, I'm thinking of you, I appreciate you supporting from where you are. We'll continue to give you updates as we hear. We'll be waiting to hear from Roger Goodell, the NFL, 32 teams. We'll let you know if we hear from them.

"The ball's in their court. We're ready to go."

What a major :censored2:. He had a chance to prove he was better than that and didn't. I hope he never plays again.

El Correcto

god is dead
Who said they were actually doing it?

They keep losing elections. They want to pass hate speech laws. That alone should tell you about their views of the first amendment and their views on government power.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
FB_IMG_1576332707473.jpg