Currently Employed as Driver Helper but moving in Early January

Hello,
I am moving to Colorado in January and looking to apply for a warehouse job. There are openings but since I am currently employed with UPS I get a message telling me I have to apply internally. The problem is the internal job openings are for management positions which I don't want. What should I do?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
It's a seasonal job... move on and get another one. @ least you're moving to a state where there's plenty of job opportunities.

barnyard

KTM rider
Make sure that you do well as a helper. My helper from last year got a no rehire status and the guy helping the driver in the loop next to me is getting rid of his helper and that guy is getting a no rehire status.

8000Shelf

Hello,
I am moving to Colorado in January and looking to apply for a warehouse job. There are openings but since I am currently employed with UPS I get a message telling me I have to apply internally. The problem is the internal job openings are for management positions which I don't want. What should I do?
Colorado is over crowed and over priced. Too many people have already moved there. Stay where you are or move to another legal weed state

Colorado is over crowed and over priced. Too many people have already moved there. Stay where you are or move to another legal weed state
Unfortunately I have no choice my wife was stationed there in the army, plus I am coming from Reno, NV which has become more expensive then Colorado...

8000Shelf

Unfortunately I have no choice my wife was stationed there in the army, plus I am coming from Reno, NV which has become more expensive then Colorado...
Reno is not as expensive as most of Colorado... But good luck. Hope you like traffic and road rage with non-stop development. Smog makes for some great sunsets too

542thruNthru

In my 40 years, there are no transfers unless you quit. Simple.

See them all the time.
sketch-1575250076223.jpg