Customers drawing a smiley face as there signature.

S

selfcancelsignal

It makes my blood boil. They say it is how they sign there name. How do you handle these hippies??? I tell them need to spell it. :nono2:
I had 1 of these last week on the route I was covering. I just gave him a "you know you're a jackwagon, right.?" chuckles, asked him what his last name was, & carried on.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

upsman68

Its no hassle at all for me to RTS their package.

How hard is it for them to grow up, act like an adult, and at least attempt to make some sort of a legitimate signature instead of drawing smiley faces or boobies or wieners on my signature pad?

My experience with these kinds of people is that if you let them get away with it once they will keep doing it. They are trying to provoke some sort of a reaction, and I wont give them one. If they don't want to sign for their package I just walk away and RTS it. Play stupid games, win stupid

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1407075869.624451.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

S

selfcancelsignal

It sure would be nice if company policy were to have customers PRINT their last name only on the DIAD, wouldn't it?

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
....and there were no follow-up phone calls to the center or 1-800#?
No, but if there were I wouldnt care. What would they say? What would they complain about? If they refuse to provide a signature for the package, they dont get the package. Its not rocket science....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This one effeminate receiving clerk at a Walmart used to draw pictures on the signature screen and try to flirt with me. It was like delivering to Inde. I'm not homophobic but it was really awkward...
Well you did bring him stuff....in some cultures if he were a woman...that could mean you're now married to each other..lol

gman042

Been around the block a few times
What about the DFUs that you clearly received a signature from the customer and yet they deny receipt?
Erggghhhh.

Sent using BrownCafe App

wayfair

swollen member
Wow, your diad screen is pristine. You clearly don't have to get many signatures :) The whole middle of my screen is all one big wear mark from the stylus.

Take the screen protector off of it. That is what is worn on yours. The screen on mine is more clearer and sensitive since I removed it.

wayfair

swollen member
I simply ask for their last name, then get "It's written right there"

I say, "sorry, I can't read my last name on there."

I have one stop where the girl signs and draws hearts, stars, or flowers until the DIAD quits responding. Then I show her the screen when I hit the signature button and it draws it out again... try it!