Daily Tracking polls

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Look I do not support B. Hussein. I suppose you are trying to draw a comparison between B. Hussein and Kerry since they were both ahead in some polls at about this time in the election cycle. Every election is different but then again they are all the same in some ways as well.

http://web.archive.org/web/20131022...y-had-a-10-point-lead-in-13-key-swing-states/

All these polls are a joke and the joke is on you. They mean nothing when you enter the booth to cast your vote.

You realize that HOPE is an OBAMA phrase, I see you have grasped the concept.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dont look now AV8, the polls are ALL getting ugly, even your ibd/tipp!!

RCP has it at 8 points now. Only a 4+ increase and it took 6 days vs. the 3 days i predicted.

Hopefully McCain can fly to afghanistan, walk into a cave, pull out osama by the back of his hairs and bring him to gitmo in the next 5 days!!

Then he might have a chance, as the guys on fox news said today, "there is an old saying, slim to none, Ill go with slim until monday!"

LOL LOL:happy-very:

av8torntn

Dont look now AV8, the polls are ALL getting ugly, even your ibd/tipp!!

RCP has it at 8 points now. Only a 4+ increase and it took 6 days vs. the 3 days i predicted.

Hopefully McCain can fly to afghanistan, walk into a cave, pull out osama by the back of his hairs and bring him to gitmo in the next 5 days!!

Then he might have a chance, as the guys on fox news said today, "there is an old saying, slim to none, Ill go with slim until monday!"

Just as I predicted. They hide B. Hussein for the weekend hoping the polls will give him a little lead. Now when they bring him out of hiding you will see the polls tighten as we get closer to the election.

Touching osama's hair could be a bio-hazzard...I don't think they will let you back in the country if you did that.

over9five

Staff member
McCain gains as race continues to tighten

There is no question that this race continues to tighten and that McCain is finding his message again,” said Pollster John Zogby. “It is after all about the economy and that is how McCain tightened it up the last time. I have said over and over again, when he focuses on extraneous issues, he screws up. In today's single day of polling, it was 49% to 46% in favor of Obama. McCain has moved his own numbers each of the three days and Obama has gone down from 54% to 50% to 49%. I have alluded before to this strange, magnetic pull that brings Obama down to 48% or 49%, a danger zone for him. McCain's gains are among white voters, where he now leads by 12 points, and with men, where he again has a healthy lead. There is still a lot of campaign to go. A lot of campaign to go.” Credit Zogby.com

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
McCain gains as race continues to tighten

There is no question that this race continues to tighten and that McCain is finding his message again,” said Pollster John Zogby. “It is after all about the economy and that is how McCain tightened it up the last time. I have said over and over again, when he focuses on extraneous issues, he screws up. In today's single day of polling, it was 49% to 46% in favor of Obama. McCain has moved his own numbers each of the three days and Obama has gone down from 54% to 50% to 49%. I have alluded before to this strange, magnetic pull that brings Obama down to 48% or 49%, a danger zone for him. McCain's gains are among white voters, where he now leads by 12 points, and with men, where he again has a healthy lead. There is still a lot of campaign to go. A lot of campaign to go.” Credit Zogby.com

Hang on to your dream man..! I will never try to take it!

:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
McCain STILL GAINING on Obama!

Zogby Polls

"McCain is well within striking distance in each of the six states in which he trails. None of Obama's leads are outside the margin of error. However, unless McCain can take one of the big states won by John Kerry in 2004, such as Pennsylvania, he needs to win these six states. He might be able to survive the loss of Nevada, but probably not any of the others." - John Zogby

I believe the "Bradley Effect" will kick in big time Election Day (Maybe 6%), and John McCain will win the election! People will come to their senses when they enter the polling booth.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
McCain STILL GAINING on Obama!

Zogby Polls

"McCain is well within striking distance in each of the six states in which he trails. None of Obama's leads are outside the margin of error. However, unless McCain can take one of the big states won by John Kerry in 2004, such as Pennsylvania, he needs to win these six states. He might be able to survive the loss of Nevada, but probably not any of the others." - John Zogby

I believe the "Bradley Effect" will kick in big time Election Day (Maybe 6%), and John McCain will win the election! People will come to their senses when they enter the polling booth.

The Bradley effect was a myth, my friend. Dont run with this , youll end up sounding like tieguy making another baseless claim.

Election is over. All thats left is the crying. McCain is finished. Most of the top election pollsters have already made their predictions and McCain winning isnt one of them.:wink2:

over9five

Staff member
5th day in a row that McCain has gained on Obama.

I expect to hear the Democrats crying AGAIN about the election being stolen!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
5th day in a row that McCain has gained on Obama.

I expect to hear the Democrats crying AGAIN about the election being stolen!!!

Where exactly is he gaining??

Are you still with the FOX use of IBD???

The guy (IBD) just today predicted OBAMA will win with a 3% margin.

Get serious dude, stay away from FOX, your just getting your hopes up.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You will see that both candidates are moving into Ohio. They are actually featuring Youngstown Ohio on Good morning America on Friday. They are going to "try" to find some good areas to showcase. Good Luck. Outside the bounds of that cute little downtown, is the real city.

Now John McCain is smarter, he is going to the heartland of Ohio. Where people actually get up and go to work. Must be why he draws smaller crowds. we are all working! 2 miles from my house. Wish I could go, but I have to work. But my husband gets to go, so I will see photos. And no doubt there will be farmers, and business men, and hard working people, and very few, no none of the gang bangers with pants hanging on their thighs.

They are expecting the worst from Obama voters here. Rioting in the streets, win or lose. Any reason to cause hate and mayhem.

I put you all on ignore. (the Obamiacs) You have nothing to say, except change. And so many of you dont even know what needs to be changed. You werent even working in the last 8 yrs, but when you are young you know it all. good Luck with that. HA.