Dallas loser

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
If he had been a Marine or a special forces unit there would have had dozens of body bags.

Where is this behavior coming from? First , they should never publish these shooters' names and give them the 15 minutes of fame they crave. Second , if taken alive should be given a very speedy trial and then publicly executed.

really not sure what would work to stop this but all the media attention makes matters worse and these mental cases see this all over the news.

El Correcto

god is dead
If he had been a Marine or a special forces unit there would have had dozens of body bags.

Where is this behavior coming from? First , they should never publish these shooters' names and give them the 15 minutes of fame they crave. Second , if taken alive should be given a very speedy trial and then publicly executed.

really not sure what would work to stop this but all the media attention makes matters worse and these mental cases see this all over the news.
Pretty sure this guy could of had a rocket launcher and it wouldn’t of changed the outcome. Some people are just losers no matter what they try.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Self hating beta male til the very end.

1560816106-BrianClyde-facebook-panel.jpg

lulz

bacha29

Pretty sure this guy could of had a rocket launcher and it wouldn’t of changed the outcome. Some people are just losers no matter what they try.
The disturbing part about your comments is that they seem to project a disappointment over the fact that he did NOT hit anyone.

El Correcto

god is dead
We need to audit the boot camp he attended and find out where our tax dollars went.
It’s clearly didn’t go into teaching this guy the basics of marksmanship, mental fortitude and maintaining a war ready body.

bacha29

We need to audit the boot camp he attended and find out where our tax dollars went.
It’s clearly didn’t go into teaching this guy the basics of marksmanship, mental fortitude and maintaining a war ready body.
A reaffirmation of what I said earlier.

El Correcto

god is dead
A reaffirmation of what I said earlier.
You don’t find anything humorous about a dude who is such a loser he tries to end his life going out shooting innocent people, only to find out he is such a failure he can’t even hit one person firing into a group with a rifle.
:censored2:s his pants, people are just standing there taking pictures of him and he just runs away.
I mean c’mon that’s the ending of a cringe dark comedy.

bacha29

You don’t find anything humorous about a dude who is such a loser he tries to end his life going out shooting innocent people, only to find out he is such a failure he can’t even hit one person firing into a group with a rifle.
:censored2:s his pants, people are just standing there taking pictures of him and he just runs away.
I mean c’mon that’s the ending of a cringe dark comedy.
Instead of focusing on the forces that drove the man to open fire your entire focus was on the fact that to your obvious disappointment he didn't hit anyone .

El Correcto

god is dead
Instead of focusing on the forces that drove the man to open fire your entire focus was on the fact that to your obvious disappointment he didn't hit anyone .
It’s not disappointment. It’s being entertained by that fact, if people got shot I wouldn’t be happy about it. I think mass murderers, serial killers and the ilk are scum. They are usually pathetic losers taking out their problems on people who have nothing to do with it.

Indecisi0n

People can only be pushed so far . I think as more people get cast to the side they are acting out in big ways . For a guy who loses his job, family, friends, healthcare and really has nothing to live for just can't take it. Seems like once your down in today society it's very difficult to get back up . Not saying it's any kind of excuse but my views .

Mental health also plays a part .

El Correcto

god is dead
People can only be pushed so far . I think as more people get cast to the side they are acting out in big ways . For a guy who loses his job, family, friends, healthcare and really has nothing to live for just can't take it. Seems like once your down in today society it's very difficult to get back up . Not saying it's any kind of excuse but my views .

It’s people who can’t accept their actions and the consequences. If you bring that upon yourself live with it or don’t, but taking aim at others isn’t gonna solve anything.

rod

Retired 22 years

Indie is the poster child for mental health:rolleyes:

newfie

guy dresses up in full tactical gear, loaded to the gills with ammunition and a rifle. Still can’t hit anything. How do you have military experience and live in Texas and still can’t shoot straight? The army probably discharged his ass for not being able to shoot worth a tuck.

It’s almost like he did this ironically as a suicide.
Active Shooter Dead After Exchange of Gunfire Downtown

the guy probably worked in the motor pool and never knew there were soft targets

newfie

i did detect a certain amount of glee in @wrongs comment much like i enjoy when i watch a video of an Isis recruit blowing himself up.