dannyboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

tieguy

Banned
I don't think I addressed my comment specifically at Danny.

Try again...........

I'm looking trick but don't see where you did post one that told us you were specifically talking to Danny and no one else.

By the way which one are you in the picture ? The guy in the back poking the rest of us?

trickpony1

Is someone feeling kinda spunky today?

I knew that photograph would open the proverbial "can of worms" for those with homosexual fantasies.

trickpony1

Moreluck-
It's okay.
Tieguy and I take jabs at each other frequently.
It's all in good fun.
I feel honored that Tie considers me a worthy opponent.

Uncle Rico

Ill probably get banned but that picture looks like a preview to a circle jerk.:blushing:

As for dannyboy, it seems he was quite fond of voicing his opinions here, and believing in them. Good for him, but I don't particularly enjoy the company of those that just like the sound of their own voice...or posts.

tieguy

Banned
Ill probably get banned but that picture looks like a preview to a circle jerk.:blushing:

As for dannyboy, it seems he was quite fond of voicing his opinions here, and believing in them. Good for him, but I don't particularly enjoy the company of those that just like the sound of their own voice...or posts.

You probably hate most of us then. Nature of the message board. We all believe we have something worthwhile to say. And sometimes we are right.

tieguy

Banned
Moreluck-
It's okay.
Tieguy and I take jabs at each other frequently.
It's all in good fun.
I feel honored that Tie considers me a worthy opponent.

No way. I hate that guy. He makes stuff up this company never does anything wrong. besides its JD and roses. Wine is a waste of good alcohol. :thumbup1:

Uncle Rico

You probably hate most of us then. Nature of the message board. We all believe we have something worthwhile to say. And sometimes we are right

No, I only "hate" very few things and even less people. I am just turned off by anyone, in person or via posts, that feels obligated to get their 2 cents in on everything...with an attitude of whatever I say, you shall heed as the truth, the best advice ever given, or you are lucky I am here to set you straight. Turns me off. It takes more effort to listen to people than to hear them and immediately throw some unrelated opinion of your own out there. Just the vibe I got from d-boy. Just my perception, but perception is reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.