Darn that new technology

rod

Retired 22 years
no toilets is easy.

the hard part i think is cooking. ive only done it in america and ive never cooked. i went to super markets for some foods and ate out for others.

Are you on drugs? There aren't any laws on cooking in your home in the USA that I know of but there are plenty of zoning laws governing what you can crap in or live in. Outhouses are legal most places but they must be inspected and built to specs. Crapping in a bucket don't pass the legal test.

oldngray

nowhere special
Are you on drugs? There aren't any laws on cooking in your home in the USA that I know of but there are plenty of zoning laws governing what you can crap in or live in. Outhouses are legal most places but they must be inspected and built to specs. Crapping in a bucket don't pass the legal test.
RV's are allowed to have chemical toilets.

They just can't dump them anywhere like Cousin Eddie.

rod

Retired 22 years
RV's are allowed to have chemical toilets.

They just can't dump them anywhere like Cousin Eddie.

Most RV's just have a holding tank. The chemicals you add are more or less for controlling smells and maybe if you are lucky they might help break toilet paper down (a good bio-degradable TP is just as efficient). You may as well add a packet of Kool-aid to the tank. They are basically just a rip-off brought to you by the RV industry to sell you more crap.. I read this in Consumer Reports.

rod

Retired 22 years
FYI----Septic Pumping trucks empty their loads on farmers fields---great fertilizer. Think of that next time you see "farm fresh" on a food label.

rod

Retired 22 years
Back when we used to go to Canada fishing my buddy with the motor home would find a dirt road and dump the load before we headed home. You're welcome @rickyb

vantexan

Most RV's just have a holding tank. The chemicals you add are more or less for controlling smells and maybe if you are lucky they might help break toilet paper down (a good bio-degradable TP is just as efficient). You may as well add a packet of Kool-aid to the tank. They are basically just a rip-off brought to you by the RV industry to sell you more crap.. I read this in Consumer Reports.
I lived in a travel trailer for 12 years. I assure you that the chemicals you add do break down waste.