Darn that new technology

Sportello

Oh yes they do---maybe not where you live but it happens
Illegal. I know it happens, but not on fields that are growing food for human consumption.

Local authorities would come down hard on spreading human waste on any farm field in America, at least pre-tRUmp.

rod

Retired 22 years
Illegal. I know it happens, but not on fields that are growing food for human consumption.

Local authorities would come down hard on spreading human waste on any farm field in America, at least pre-tRUmp.

So what would be the difference between human waste and cow/pig manure?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

watch at 1:19---she says she has to come back and roto-til it in. :rolleyes:
The way she says about.. its aboat..This has gotta be north..I don't where the line is but in most states..This would violate every environmental law there is. Every * truck I've seen goes to the nearest town that has sewage treatment and dumps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall some one did use human waste for fertilizing a field.
The next year they have a really good haul of tomatoes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ask DIDO.
I've gotten some expensive stuff out of the trash, rich people throw out great stuff. Odd that someone as poor as you would look down on that....

Then again the financial irresponsibility you support in government is probably how you lived your entire life, so not surprising I guess.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I made out like a bandit after the hurricane. Not rich people..weeeeeeealthy people..had stuff stacked on both sides of the streets.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Then why are there prepared salad recalls still going on. The two main growing areas are CA and AZ.

vantexan

I've gotten some expensive stuff out of the trash, rich people throw out great stuff. Odd that someone as poor as you would look down on that....

Then again the financial irresponsibility you support in government is probably how you lived your entire life, so not surprising I guess.
Dumpster diver, LMAO.