Darn that new technology

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was up to 17% into my 410K . That's the highest I went, other commitments made me drop it down to 8%. My retirement plan was to increase back up with every raise, until I was medically forced to retire early. I have taken about 100K out of it since and there is still around 500K in it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you run through your fat paycheck every week?
Run through?
Yeah, pretty much.
48k Roth this year.
IRS bumped it up to 50k for next year.

Wish I could get out of my wife's 5% mandatory pension contribution, but I guess we need those kind of programs for irresponsible cuckservatives like you.

vantexan

Run through?
Yeah, pretty much.
48k Roth this year.
IRS bumped it up to 50k for next year.

Wish I could get out of my wife's 5% mandatory pension contribution, but I guess we need those kind of programs for irresponsible cuckservatives like you.
Don't worry, I'll be paying my way in Colombia. You go ahead and pay through the nose here.

BrownArmy

I was up to 17% into my 410K . That's the highest I went, other commitments made me drop it down to 8%. My retirement plan was to increase back up with every raise, until I was medically forced to retire early. I have taken about 100K out of it since and there is still around 500K in it.

I’ve totally maxed out my 410K.

vantexan

So you don't want to leave but have to because you're too poor to live here. Ok, well I guess it's better late than never for you to choose financial responsibility.
Good for you!
I'm moving to a nice small city with costs less than half of the States, year round temps in the 70's, lows in the 50's, beautiful mountain scenery, large universities, excellent selection of restaurants, nice malls, good internet, movies in English. There's more than one way to live comfortably in nice surroundings. My way costs less.

It will be fine

I'm moving to a nice small city with costs less than half of the States, year round temps in the 70's, lows in the 50's, beautiful mountain scenery, large universities, excellent selection of restaurants, nice malls, good internet, movies in English. There's more than one way to live comfortably in nice surroundings. My way costs less.
West Virginia?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Don’t forget they got the good cocaine