Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

rod

Retired 22 years
If they went by percentage wise once when we were traveling the backroads of America we stopped for gas at a smaller town in Alabama. Population sign said it was something like 8,000. We didn't see one other white person in town. We felt quite comfortable -everyone was really friendly. Can't say the same thing the time we tried to take a shortcut through in Flint, Mich. ---those were some hateful people. Lock the doors Martha.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If they went by percentage wise once when we were traveling the backroads of America we stopped for gas at a smaller town in Alabama. Population sign said it was something like 8,000. We didn't see one other white person in town. We felt quite comfortable -everyone was really friendly. Can't say the same thing the time we tried to take a shortcut through in Flint, Mich. ---those were some hateful people. Lock the doors Martha.
And if your car had broken down in that little town in Alabama, someone probably would have invited you for dinner or at least dropped you somewhere to wait while your car was being fixed.

watdaflock?

I’m mainly talking about his bit about buying a shotgun to shoot white people, mocking the heroin epidemic and white drug users. Also the white kids as school shooters.
Does not matter if a white or a black person said it, Dave's humorous dictation about those subjects was right-on.

watdaflock?

Didn't he check himself into a mental health clinic some years ago? Some sort of breakdown. I admit I laughed at most of his skits. But I also remember members of the black community saying he was setting them back 50 yrs.
He took an extended vacation in South Africa, it's easier for famous black men to go incognito there.

Who're those black community members you were speaking to?

Dr.Brownz

Because you’re from Minnesota.

Minnesota has a high population of Somali immigrants. Census Office claims 44% of the state are "people of color" and 8% are "black" so while it's not the blackest state, there are tons of states that are much less black. This joke would have been alot better if he were from Idaho (a state with a significant number of white supremacists).

Where are you from anyway? I get the vibe you live in a big city and don't know anything about the rest of the country