Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

El Correcto

god is dead
What the actual ----?
I’ve watched it happen with my aunt who slept with a black man: he left her and my cousin on welfare of course. My cousin who was a half and half started dating white men and had to welfare babies with the white men. Those babies are basically white with very few black features. The boy is basically like drake white, except he doesn’t even have nappy hair.

MAKAVELI

I’ve watched it happen with my aunt who slept with a black man: he left her and my cousin on welfare of course. My cousin who was a half and half started dating white men and had to welfare babies with the white men. Those babies are basically white with very few black features. The boy is basically like drake white, except he doesn’t even have nappy hair.
Damn bro, that's :censored2:ing scientific.:lol:

vantexan

I have a cousin who ran away from home up to Chicago. She lived on the street selling herself. Eventually married a series of black men. One of her son's was a well known gay transvestite performer who died from AIDS. He appeared on the Phil Donahue show once.

MAKAVELI

I’m guessing once the little boy goes after a snow bunny as he is genetically predisposed to do, my family will no longer have blacks in it.
Nah bro, you got it all wrong. pusillanimous is pusillanimous, regardless of color on the outside, it's all pink on the inside. The snow bunny is the one genetically predisposed. Don't be mad cuz your heterosexual white brethren can't satisfy white women. Don't worry you'll have plenty black in your family tree for future generations.:happy2:

El Correcto

god is dead
Nah bro, you got it all wrong. pusillanimous is pusillanimous, regardless of color on the outside, it's all pink on the inside. The snow bunny is the one genetically predisposed. Don't be mad cuz your heterosexual white brethren can't satisfy white women. Don't worry you'll have plenty black in your family tree for future generations.:happy2:
I’ll have to do more research. Try to explain why your brothers are constantly hitting me up to get a taste of some of them white genes.

I have absolutely 0 interest in dating a black gay man. I’m good on catching AIDs.

BrownArmy

I’ll have to do more research. Try to explain why your brothers are constantly hitting me up to get a taste of some of them white genes.

I have absolutely 0 interest in dating a black gay man. I’m good on catching AIDs.

Can’t tell if stupid or trolling.

Dayum.

Dr.Brownz

You’ll take whatever I give and probably beg for more. You spunk guzzlers need to show a little respect to the party that worked to get rid of sodomy laws

We didn’t pave the Hershey highway but that’s only because you didn’t ask us to.
That’s rich coming from the guy who shows 0 respect to the party of abolition. You gives blacks too much credit for gay rights, you idiots can’t vote in prison and are too lazy to go vote unless it’s time to nominate a black man, because you’re black supremacists.

Prop 8,ban gay marriage in Cali, passed because black people voted in record numbers. (because Obama was running for president)

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I can’t be racists against blacks, just as blacks can’t be racist against white according to the left.

Black people are trying to oppress me and murder a handful of people loosely connected to a demographic I belong to.

This means I can say anything in protest and my side must be heard, because I’m speaking truth to Cishet America and the black supremacists of the DNC.

MAKAVELI

I can’t be racists against blacks, just as blacks can’t be racist against white according to the left.

Black people are trying to oppress me and murder a handful of people loosely connected to a demographic I belong to.

This means I can say anything in protest and my side must be heard, because I’m speaking truth to Cishet America and the black supremacists of the DNC.
Ok Milo.

ihateloading

it was all laughs and jokes when he was playing a self hating blind KKK member or the milk man for a white family whose last name is the N-Word but NOW we should consider him a "bigot"? Lol no.

he's not a bigot, he’s a truth telling comedian(and unless youve been under a rock, people have had their tiki torches out for Dave since last summer anyway). no different than Louis C.K. And in this PC time guys like Dave and Louis are gold.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
r89pyrv4j3q0.jpg