Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

El Correcto

god is dead

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I mean I would want to commit suicide to if I did that to myself.

Imagine going through all that to relieve the feeling of wanting to be a woman or hating your body that much. Then to sober up and realize what you’ve done to yourself is irreversible damage, that you aren’t a woman but a man.

How would you know? What's in your closet? Size 12 heels, and a big Spanx collection?

UnconTROLLed

perfection

Imagine going through all that to relieve the feeling of wanting to be a woman or hating your body that much. Then to sober up and realize what you’ve done to yourself is irreversible damage, that you aren’t a woman but a man.
Your ability to have walked a mile in everyone's shoes is amazing. First military now a TG, I can't wait to read the next adventure.l!

El Correcto

god is dead
Your ability to have walked a mile in everyone's shoes is amazing. First military now a TG, I can't wait to read the next adventure.l!
How would you know? What's in your closet? Size 12 heels, and a big Spanx collection?
I have a lot of empathy. Amazing empathy, the only thing I have more of than empathy is my amazing ability to be humble. I was saying being a humble empathic genius gives me keen insight into people’s deepest thoughts and emotion. I’ve been compared to a psychic, but personally I would never make outlandish claims like that.

BrownArmy

I have a lot of empathy. Amazing empathy, the only thing I have more of than empathy is my amazing ability to be humble. I was saying being a humble empathic genius gives me keen insight into people’s deepest thoughts and emotion. I’ve been compared to a psychic, but personally I would never make outlandish claims like that.

A very stable psychic genius.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s psycho, don’t worry people mix those up all the time.
upload_2019-10-14_0-19-35.gif

Dr.Brownz

Whoever rated this as funny is mentally disturbed.

I feel bad for people who feel the need to mutilate their natural bodies to feel "whole". It's even sadder when they are socially pressured to do these things and then realize when they actually grow up what a mistake they have made. I hate that any criticism of the trans community is brushed aside as "bigotry". In what other context would it be ok to give children and teens medications that radically alter the normal functions of puberty and development!? And there have been no long term tests! In the next 20 years we will see more and more of this and the left in this country will use their deaths as a political means to an end! Wake up people you are being used!

El Correcto

god is dead
A very stable psychic genius.
With amazing empathy.
Also the most humble. All around I’m probably the greatest human being that’s ever existed.

I feel bad for people who feel the need to mutilate their natural bodies to feel "whole". It's even sadder when they are socially pressured to do these things and then realize when they actually grow up what a mistake they have made. I hate that any criticism of the trans community is brushed aside as "bigotry". In what other context would it be ok to give children and teens medications that radically alter the normal functions of puberty and development!? And there have been no long term tests! In the next 20 years we will see more and more of this and the left in this country will use their deaths as a political means to an end! Wake up people you are being used!
@Old Man Jingles

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I have several friends that are conflicted in this area.
I gave it a ‘Funny’ because I find ignorant, narrow-minded people who cannot empathize with others amusing and I feel sorry for them because they are trapped inside their own cranium isolated from other people.
It’s a lonely existence filled with resentment which manifests itself in hate and intolerance.
BTW I was not amused in any way about the person that committed suicide.

El Correcto

god is dead
I have several friends that are conflicted in this area.
I gave it a ‘Funny’ because I find ignorant, narrow-minded people who cannot empathize with others amusing and I feel sorry for them because they are trapped inside their own cranium isolated from other people.
It’s a lonely existence filled with resentment which manifests itself in hate and intolerance.
BTW I was not amused in any way about the person that committed suicide.
Yeah I know I feel real bad for you, being so isolated.