Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

El Correcto

god is dead
I watched his new special it’s actually pretty damn good, killing them softly levels of good.
It was like seeing skinny funnier Dave back in action again.

newfie

I'm enjoying this one. We have angry black man against "what sex am I" in a battle of offended minorities. two powerful woke minorities in direct conflict. I need some Keto popcorn so i can truly enjoy the show.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Chappelle makes jokes about those that do comedy routines about their personal struggles.
And they get mad at him.
Then don't be giving him the materials that he can use to make jokes about.
Problem solved.

El Correcto

god is dead
I didn’t care for most of his new stuff, was kind of meh. He did good on this one though, had me grinning the entire time. Space Jews, punch them right in the aids, etc. some funny stuff from Dave.

Didn’t really care for the end of it though, Blah blah dead trans friend blah blah.
Dave these Marxist don’t care about trans, gays, black people or any minority, they are merely a club to hit opposition to their ideology with. It’s like telling a guy about to bludgeon you to death with a rock that you have rocks in your family and care deeply about them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wonder if the offended watched the whole special?

He called them out in anticipation of the backlash. Smart move.

rickyb

dave chappelle is pretty sweet.

he turned down 50 million dollars because he wouldnt sell out creative control to his show.

some of his rap stars he had on was real rap, not that capitalist commercialized fakery.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I didn’t care for most of his new stuff, was kind of meh. He did good on this one though, had me grinning the entire time. Space Jews, punch them right in the aids, etc. some funny stuff from Dave.

Didn’t really care for the end of it though, Blah blah dead trans friend blah blah.
Dave these Marxist don’t care about trans, gays, black people or any minority, they are merely a club to hit opposition to their ideology with. It’s like telling a guy about to bludgeon you to death with a rock that you have rocks in your family and care deeply about them.
You nailed it about these Marxist bastards. They kill their own people when they’re in power.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

agree but he had to address the attack against him. just watched it. sometimes a good defense is better than saying nothing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Caitlyn Jenner Defends Dave Chappelle: ‘100 Percent Right’ to Call Out ‘Woke Cancel Culture Trying to Silence Free Speech’​

Gotta give him/her credit. Probably misses his dick