Day of Infamy

Thebrownblob

Play stay on topic that has nothing to do with the day of infamy. Although the current president is certainly pushing towards nuclear war. And all the Warhawks on both sides just can’t wait.

vantexan

You believe Ashli would have gone through, been apprehended, two officers would have stood guard and none of the other rioters would have dared text their authority? Have you forgotten the threats that the officers had been hearing from the mob all day?
It was a narrow window. No reason a couple of cops couldn't have pushed her or anyone else back. She wasn't in the process of pulling out a gun or any other weapon. She was climbing through a window. She bears some responsibility for being there and trying to enter. But nothing she was doing at the moment required a cop to pull out his gun and shoot her. If so why didn't the other cops do so? And no warning, just execute her?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It was a narrow window. No reason a couple of cops couldn't have pushed her or anyone else back. She wasn't in the process of pulling out a gun or any other weapon. She was climbing through a window. She bears some responsibility for being there and trying to enter. But nothing she was doing at the moment required a cop to pull out his gun and shoot her. If so why didn't the other cops do so? And no warning, just execute her?
Officer could have assumed her backpack was a satchel charge.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I’m not the one linking the two. You are. I don’t see them as similar in the least.
No I am not.
I’m not even part of this discussion.
My comment was not directed towards you and I copied it below.
Why do you argue with everyone all the time?
A shot in the air, in her immediate vicinity would’ve stopped her/them. A point blank shot to the head area by a panicked cop was completely unnecessary and ended her life.
Just because people are angry about Floyd doesn’t excuse point blank murder.

newolddude

Jesus Bannon, do you know any other songs?

FmB7SyRXkAA9ndi

vantexan

Officer could have assumed her backpack was a satchel charge.
But the others didn't? And if she had explosives wouldn't she have set them off at the door to let others in? No guns, no explosions anywhere but one cop decides to execute a small woman climbing through a window and y'all defend that yet when a young man is running for his life, even though he's armed, gets cornered and attacked, hit in the head and a pistol drawn on him, then opens fire to defend himself, y'all treat him like he's a murderer. It truly matters which side those doing the killing are on for you huh?