Day of Infamy

bbsam

Staff member
Well, a white women did I would say they’re both wrong. But like I’ve been trying to say, I’m not intellectually, dishonest police or law-enforcement, who have poor training were involved in both incidents one got an award one went went to prison.
Actually you’ve been intellectually dishonest about what January 6 was all about all along. You’ve tried to play it down. You’ve tried to blame everyone except those truly involved.

Comparing Floyd and Babbit as in any way the same is itself intellectually dishonest.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Actually you’ve been intellectually dishonest about what January 6 was all about all along. You’ve tried to play it down. You’ve tried to blame everyone except those truly involved.

Comparing Floyd and Babbit as in any way the same is itself intellectually dishonest.
True, Floyd was a scumbag.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1673209026906.png

Thebrownblob

Not at all January 6 was used to push a narrative the people who were there and cause problems should’ve been arrested and charged appropriately and had there day in Court already.
And as usual, you couldn’t be more wrong about intellectual dishonesty in regards to the inappropriate use of power, because leftist love overuse of power, as long as they agree with it. I just like all of it no matter who it is.

bbsam

Staff member
Lol I’m not certain she was American hero, but she did not deserve to die by a poorly trained government thug with a gun. If she was trespassing, she should’ve been arrested detained, and charged. Imo
I can’t think of a single self defense training scenario I’ve been in or witnessed in which firing on someone coming through a barricade with obvious malice would be considered a bad shoot.

Thebrownblob

I can’t think of a single self defense training scenario I’ve been in or witnessed in which firing on someone coming through a barricade with obvious malice would be considered a bad shoot.
Whatever helps you sleep at night I’ll sleep just fine knowing I’m not splitting hairs. Both were unnecessary and cowardly.

bbsam

Staff member
Whatever helps you sleep at night I’ll sleep just fine knowing I’m not splitting hairs. Both were unnecessary and cowardly.
Should you ever storm the Capitol, maybe you and the rest will think twice about going through the barricades. Those with Babbitt obviously got the message.

Thebrownblob

Should you ever storm the Capitol, maybe you and the rest will think twice about going through the barricades. Those with Babbitt obviously got the message.
I would think you’d be more likely, I have the ability to see both sides I’m not blinded by one

Thebrownblob

More likely to do what? It never crossed my mind that breaching the capitol would be smart or seen as simply excited tourists.
Me neither so perhaps keep your passive aggressive to yourself? And I’m pretty sure I never said excited tourist. I said they should go to jail so you can spin it whatever you want. You still think it’s OK to kill people without weapons.

vantexan

Unless it's a conservative kid who's being attacked by three adults with obvious malice.

Seems to me police have a tendency to say things like "stop, or I'll shoot." Also seems to me that half a dozen trained policemen at that barricade wouldn't have a problem restraining a small, unarmed woman climbing through a window. But why do that when you can just execute her to show the rioters who's boss?

Thebrownblob

Unless it's a conservative kid who's being attacked by three adults with obvious malice.

Seems to me police have a tendency to say things like "stop, or I'll shoot." Also seems to me that half a dozen trained policemen at that barricade wouldn't have a problem restraining a small, unarmed woman climbing through a window. But why do that when you can just execute her to show the rioters who's boss?
Once again, demonstrating he’s fine with people being killed or unable to defend their self as long as it fits his narrative.
I don’t really see a problem with that if it’s his opinion, the fact that he’s denying it means he does.

bbsam

Staff member

Because she’s be the only one that came through? Cool story, bro.

bbsam

Staff member
Once again, demonstrating he’s fine with people being killed or unable to defend their self as long as it fits his narrative.
I don’t really see a problem with that if it’s his opinion, the fact that he’s denying it means he does.
I even gave you pictures. They weren’t the same. Not even close.