Day of Infamy

bbsam

Staff member
Me neither so perhaps keep your passive aggressive to yourself? And I’m pretty sure I never said excited tourist. I said they should go to jail so you can spin it whatever you want. You still think it’s OK to kill people without weapons.
You think they knew she was unarmed?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You think they knew she was unarmed?
Every white cop the shoots a black (we hear about it every single time), you think they knew he/them were unarmed?
It never, NEVER makes any difference if they were or were not or what the black was doing or how he was acting, whether wasted or sober, doesn't matter. White cop guilty.

Uh-oh. I smell racism.

Thebrownblob

Every white cop the shoots a black (we hear about it every single time), you think they knew he/them were unarmed?
It never, NEVER makes any difference if they were or were not or what the black was doing or how he was acting, whether wasted or sober, doesn't matter. White cop guilty.

Uh-oh. I smell racism.
At the very least hypocrisy

Thebrownblob

If it were a turban-wearing leftist with a mystery backpack who was shot while trying to climb through the window of House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's lobby I think folks on the right might have an explanation to offer as to why they were dead.
Kevin McCarthy is a Republican? I thought he was an insurrectionist coordinator?

vantexan

If it were a turban-wearing leftist with a mystery backpack who was shot while trying to climb through the window of House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's lobby I think folks on the right might have an explanation to offer as to why they were dead.
So we must excuse what actually happened because of what might have happened? If it had been turban wearing anybody who were massed outside the Capitol that day we would've seen troops mobilized and we wouldn't have seen Capitol Police opening doors for them.

bbsam

Staff member
You believe Ashli would have gone through, been apprehended, two officers would have stood guard and none of the other rioters would have dared text their authority? Have you forgotten the threats that the officers had been hearing from the mob all day?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You believe Ashli would have gone through, been apprehended, two officers would have stood guard and none of the other rioters would have dared text their authority? Have you forgotten the threats that the officers had been hearing from the mob all day?
A shot in the air, in her immediate vicinity would’ve stopped her/them. A point blank shot to the head area by a panicked cop was completely unnecessary and ended her life.
Just because people are angry about Floyd doesn’t excuse point blank murder.

bbsam

Staff member
A shot in the air, in her immediate vicinity would’ve stopped her/them. A point blank shot to the head area by a panicked cop was completely unnecessary and ended her life.
Just because people are angry about Floyd doesn’t excuse point blank murder.
I’m not the one linking the two. You are. I don’t see them as similar in the least.