DDB Credits?

Randy308

Hello, does anyone know how an existing corporate employee can verify their DDB credits (Defined Dollar Benefits)?? I called HR 800 number and they said I should be able to find this on ups.com. Of course I cannot locate it. Many thanks if anyone can provide any info.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Hello, does anyone know how an existing corporate employee can verify their DDB credits (Defined Dollar Benefits)?? I called HR 800 number and they said I should be able to find this on ups.com. Of course I cannot locate it. Many thanks if anyone can provide any info.

Maybe if you make one more thread asking the same question somebody will be able to answer

SMH

Got me..I know nothing about them DDB Credits..

Is that another extra perk that corporate enjoys?

Probably went through “Transformation”...

Fenris

Current DDB credits: UPSers then MyHR then Total Rewards Portal then Health and Wellness. Project DDB credits at retirement can be found with the retirement calculator.

Itsnotatuma

Call 1-884-877-8588 they recently answered a question about mine.

Go to the retirement calculator, enter your data and they will be provided in the results