deaf drivers ??

FromBluetoBrown

In the Marine Corps as a 1371 I was exposed, (gladly) to explosives...haven't complained much about hearing loss...I think that there are too many people out there that are coddled and believe that any adverse condition in the workplace is an automatic blank check for a lawsuit or a reason to call "big brother" in....

When I was in the Navy as an ordnanceman I worked on the flight deck and around explosives. I made the mistake of being in between Cats 1&2 when two EA-6Bs were taking off. Those J52 engines cranked up to full power and I could feel my fillings shake. Fun times.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
In the Marine Corps as a 1371 I was exposed, (gladly) to explosives...haven't complained much about hearing loss...

You probably would not notice the hearing loss with the brain damage.

I think that there are too many people out there that are coddled and believe that any adverse condition in the workplace is an automatic blank check for a lawsuit or a reason to call "big brother

While it is not a blank check, it is not too much for people to demand a safe work place, one where they are not in wheel chairs, deaf, crippled etc. And unfortunatly, like in the case of the cameras in the back of the package car, it takes several lawsuits to get some companies to do the right thing.

if you are not happy with the decibel level in your package car you could find a new job

Spoken like a true manager with brain damage (see above post)

I think that my rep is going the wrong way

And you are wondering why? Must be that brain damage(see above post)

Can you hear this?:raspberry-tounge:

d