Dear Abbey......

Big Babooba

A customer gave me this about 20 years ago. I just found it stuffed in the back of a drawer. I'm submitting it for your pleasure as it was printed.

Dear Abbey....

I have two brothers; one is a supervisor for United Parcel Service and the other has just been sentenced to death in the electric chair. My mother died, insane, when I was 3 years old. My two sisters are prostitutes and my father sells narcotics. Recently I met a girl who was just released from prison for smothering her illegitimate child. I love this girl very much and want to marry her. My problem is this, Abbey, should I tell her about my brother who is a supervisor at United Parcel Service?

Signed
Ashamed

drewed

Shankman
A customer gave me this about 20 years ago. I just found it stuffed in the back of a drawer. I'm submitting it for your pleasure as it was printed.

Dear Abbey....

I have two brothers; one is a supervisor for United Parcel Service and the other has just been sentenced to death in the electric chair. My mother died, insane, when I was 3 years old. My two sisters are prostitutes and my father sells narcotics. Recently I met a girl who was just released from prison for smothering her illegitimate child. I love this girl very much and want to marry her. My problem is this, Abbey, should I tell her about my brother who is a supervisor at United Parcel Service?

Signed
Ashamed

OMG ummm maybe thats why i cant get a woman! lol

hyena

Dear Abbey....

Signed
Ashamed
What do you say to something like this? Ill just say WOW!