Death threats from angry Trump supporters forced Georgia election worker Ruby Freeman, a 62-year-old grandmother, to flee her home

wilberforce15

Dang ya'll are sore losers
I live around death threats from Democrats every day.

I don't go to gas stations at night, because of Democrats>

I take a different route to work and don't stop at most stoplights, because of Democrats.

Occasionally, an aggressive Democrat pretends to wipe down my windshield and then demands money or calls me racist.

Forgive me for not caring at all about this woman.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Speaking of sore losers……. Sad to be so desperate for relevance.
She was a class act. She congratulated 45 on his victory. She didnt cry,whine and throw tantrums and claim the election was stolen and 45 cheated. She set a very good example on how to act that 45 could have done well to learn from

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Stacey won last time.

Just ask her.
nah that moronic Kemp won. The republicans are all fighting amongst themselves and that vote will be splintered and Stacey gonna take it! also marcus Flowers is poised to toss that absolute looney bin MJT out as well. Georgia will FINALLY be in the right place in the right direction

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
When the Democrats start marching with torches chanting blood and soil, then I'll except the comparisons. Until then the right-wing death cults are the ones roaming the political landscape.

OIP.jpg

vantexan

She was a class act. She congratulated 45 on his victory. She didnt cry,whine and throw tantrums and claim the election was stolen and 45 cheated. She set a very good example on how to act that 45 could have done well to learn from
I've seen her repeatedly on video say that Trump cheated and wasn't a legitimate president. For the last 5 years. Where have you been?

newfie

where have you been hiding Rip? She has done that every day since

newfie

nah that moronic Kemp won. The republicans are all fighting amongst themselves and that vote will be splintered and Stacey gonna take it! also marcus Flowers is poised to toss that absolute looney bin MJT out as well. Georgia will FINALLY be in the right place in the right direction
did they enjoy watching Hank Aarons all star tribute in colorado?

El Correcto

god is dead
Hell yes! Making Murica Great Again! Cult leader makes false claims about suitcases full of ballots and the mostly peaceful Cult members decide to make Death Threats and make this poor womans life a living Hell.