Death threats from angry Trump supporters forced Georgia election worker Ruby Freeman, a 62-year-old grandmother, to flee her home

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And yet again no proof of anything is offered. every recount,every audit has shown no fraud. every lawsuit that Trumps lawyers ( Lin Wood,Giuliani ,the Kracken lady ) filed were all thrown out .Hell even the Supreme Court that has handpicked Trump Bootlickers wouldn;t get involved. . So...................Much..................WINNING!

and the absolute Irony of saying i'm FOS when you believe teh Big Lie is wonderful.

hey Champ,you'll be cut lose in a couple of weeks, why dont you be a hero and show the world some real undeniable proof of cheating. you will have plenty of time lol
5xghfb.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Did the accusers put forth any credible evidence on either charge? If so what was it?
Being filmed inciting an insurrection is pretty undeniable proof i'd wager.
i know ya'll are going to try and shoot it down : thats not what he meant or he may have said this but he meant that blah blah blah
but his words and actions were certainly enough for the House of Representatives to Impeach him

vantexan

i know ya'll are going to try and shoot it down : thats not what he meant or he may have said this but he meant that blah blah blah
but his words and actions were certainly enough for the House of Representatives to Impeach him
What did he say that incited a riot? Didn't see anything on video doing such but maybe you have more info.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What did he say that incited a riot? Didn't see anything on video doing such but maybe you have more info.

Just delusions. Seeing what he wants to see. Not seeing what actually exists. It's pretty standard for the modern democrat. A majority of liberals are in therapy, so there's a strong correlation between liberalism and mental illness.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Many were at the Capitol Building before Trump even spoke.
So how did he inspire them to riot ?

vantexan

Just delusions. Seeing what he wants to see. Not seeing what actually exists. It's pretty standard for the modern democrat. A majority of liberals are in therapy, so there's a strong correlation between liberalism and mental illness.
I'd say he's flat out lying knowing that if you repeat a lie enough people start believing it. The only thing Democrats have at this point going towards the midterm election is lying their heads off. And sadly plenty of people will believe it because they want to believe it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'd say he's flat out lying knowing that if you repeat a lie enough people start believing it. The only thing Democrats have at this point going towards the midterm election is lying their heads off. And sadly plenty of people will believe it because they want to believe it.

Maybe, it's hard to tell which people are intentionally lying, and which actually believe the lies.

Box Ox

Twice Impeached and the ONLY president ever to have been twice impeached. Sorry that triggers you

I'd guess that we can probably count on the Republicans impeaching Biden for our out of control border situation, our horrifically-executed exit from Afghanistan and whatever other relatively valid reasons they might have for doing so sometime after they regain control of Congress next November.

vantexan

I'd guess that we can probably count on the Republicans impeaching Biden for our out of control border situation, our horrifically-executed exit from Afghanistan and whatever other relatively valid reasons they might have for doing so sometime after they regain control of Congress next November.
And there's plenty of legitimate evidence for impeaching Biden. No fabrication needed.

Box Ox

And there's plenty of legitimate evidence for impeaching Biden. No fabrication needed.

Yep. Think it might be why CNN, MSNBC etc have stopped chortling over Trump's impeachments even as they continue to talk about him. This is obviously a failed administration and the writing is on the wall for the next couple years.