Debate? .... Will he ?

image.png
You may be next. Did you read the Rome charges yet? He's a criminal thug... Tried to get his convict step son a job nunerous times. He can't even pass a piss test!! CORRUPTION!!
This guys not a thug. He's a good man.

anHOURover

I just want to get Fred help me it's his bad breath. This is a serious problem. Bad breath is a sign of underlying health issues. Everyone makes light of his obnoxious smelling breath but I think it's time th people close to him stage an intervention.
First it was fat jokes. Now ppls breath... This is what ppl do who can't run on the facts. Your boy won't have a debate. He's in hiding!! The OG is done !! See you at the marble palace

First it was fat jokes. Now ppls breath... This is what ppl do who can't run on the facts. Your boy won't have a debate. He's in hiding!! The OG is done !! See you at the marble palace
The first guy was a fat slob who was lazy and screwed his members. The next guy has the worst breath this side of the Mississippi. Fact
Fact
Facts
&
Fact

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I hope the marble palace works out for you this time around.....you guys taking 1 or 2 cars this time.......2 cars will be out performing last trip......and you don't have to bring a megaphone this time.....hey but think of it like this out of 1.2 mil teamsters tdu leaders got 100 to the convention which was planned for a year

image.jpeg
I hope the marble palace works out for you this time around.....you guys taking 1 or 2 cars this time.......2 cars will be out performing last trip......and you don't have to bring a megaphone this time.....hey but think of it like this out of 1.2 mil teamsters tdu leaders got 100 to the convention which was planned for a year
We will always be the ones left standing.

anHOURover

Cock a doodle doooo Hello rooster. Keep shooting yourself in the foot !! Wake up and smell the corruption

anHOURover

She's nice... She's got a great name too.. Maybe I'll ask her to go to Vegas with me. Maybe I'll ask Rome to pay her way... He can make it happen.