Dec 25th

C

cheryl

I hope that we all have a Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year!

There's still plenty of time to send your own free virtual Christmas cards

B

badhab1

My first peak unemployed in over 30 years. Strange feeling not worrying about cleaning a building of all Chrsitmas packages or all the feeders getting back safely. Thanks to all of you still getting it done. Merry Christmas to all.

D

deliver_man

Sweet day today, done at 1400
happy.gif
. Now to wrap some presents and hit the sack, they don't need me back at work til friday. Merry Christmas everyone.

U

upsdawg

Badhab 1----Hey you have paid your dues with 30 years of service!!! Thank you for keeping this Brown Machine rolling along---we are all jealous that we are not in your shoes!

Have a Great--Happy --Merry Christmas everyone. It really is UPS that makes a lot of people's Christmas's bright and merry--something that we should all be proud of!!

P

peacock71

Merry Christmas to all you UPSrs!

Go UPS!
P71
(This Merlot is for you!)
cheers.gif

D

dannyboy

I too wish one and all a merry Christmas.

And for the SOB that stole a package that arrived at or center and was being held for me to pick up, I hope LP catches you. That package was shipped by my brotherinlaw to me for his grandchildrens christmas. We know that it was safely placed in the delivery office on monday at about 8 AM and I called about it at 1:30 and it was missing at that time. It takes a real PRICK to steal. Especially christmas from 2 kids under the age of 3
shoot.gif

d

S

spidey

Danny, it's possible in the hustle and bustle of the last two days it's sitting in a retain trailer somewhere at the center. I sure hope it turns up.