deep state coup

vantexan

Simple. You've gone so far Right that there is no compromising as with the individuals you mentioned. Ronald Reagan, a famous across the aisle president, would be characterized a a Liberal among you nutjobs. That says a lot.

Your screed about Trump is utter nonsense and an outright lie. You should be ashamed of supporting a corrupt, incompetent, loser.

No Deep State, except for all you Alex Jones conspiratorial whackadoos.
Absolutely revere Ronald Reagan and am as happy now as I was then with the way he governed. He famously said he didn't leave the Democrat Party, it left him. And you're going to find out very soon who's lying, who's corrupt.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Absolutely revere Ronald Reagan and am as happy now as I was then with the way he governed. He famously said he didn't leave the Democrat Party, it left him. And you're going to find out very soon who's lying, who's corrupt.
7ab575fded9aa8ad56db74b7fcf6a475.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yeah, his name is Trump, Donald Trump. And he thought this was all a chicken coop, not a coup, so he lied about it...again.

Clucker-in Chief.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your President.
Fren.

Colonel Harlan Sanders is my president sir. He's in charge of this Deep State Coup nonsense. Seriously, do you even think Trump knows what a "coup" is? I know he doesn't know what a "coop" is. Maybe he's thinking a Deep State '67 Chevy Coupe.

Your president is mentally impaired, fren.

BrownArmy

Those tax-cuts paying for themselves yet?

Where's my 6% GDP?

Lulz

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As opposed to...
The Democrat alternative...
Hormone blockers for mentally ill teenage boys who think they're girls.

Good luck with your marxist platform you loonie. LMAO!

How many trans people are there compared to the general population, which was raped with the tax deal? Trump claimed tax revenues would skyrocket due to increased corporate profits. That hasn't happened because corporate stock was bought back, yachts, luxury homes, and airplanes were purchased, and the deficit ballooned due to falling tax revenues.

No trickle down, no major reinvestment in new manufacturing plants etc.

Another Trump lie, and now they'll go after "entitlements" or claw the money back through other strategies.