deep state coup

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The economy is robust due to those tax cuts. You're in denial.

The economy was robust when Trump took it over. Yes, it has grown, but the tax cuts aren't having the effect promised. I believe we were told that tax revenues would go up as businesses expanded and built new facilities (not happening), and that high-paying middle class jobs would be increasing (not really). The deficit is climbing like a fighter jet, with no way to get back those lost tax revenues.

Where oh where will the Republicans go to get that money back? "Entitlements", of course, and they've already said that's what they're going to do.

So, the 1% get bigger yachts, new bizjets, and nicer vacation homes. The Board of Directors authorizes stock buybacks to drive up the price, impress shareholders, and increase the value of stock options for upper management.

No huge investments in new plants and R&D, partially due to Trump's ongoing trade tantrums.

Again, YOU LIE!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And Unemployment at an all-time low.
You got your job and you don't care about anybody else?

A lot of those jobs are crap jobs and you know it. Let's see some middle class jobs, not retail, and entry level assembly garbage. REAL jobs that pay a living wage and good benefits.

vantexan

The economy was robust when Trump took it over. Yes, it has grown, but the tax cuts aren't having the effect promised. I believe we were told that tax revenues would go up as businesses expanded and built new facilities (not happening), and that high-paying middle class jobs would be increasing (not really). The deficit is climbing like a fighter jet, with no way to get back those lost tax revenues.

Where oh where will the Republicans go to get that money back? "Entitlements", of course, and they've already said that's what they're going to do.

So, the 1% get bigger yachts, new bizjets, and nicer vacation homes. The Board of Directors authorizes stock buybacks to drive up the price, impress shareholders, and increase the value of stock options for upper management.

No huge investments in new plants and R&D, partially due to Trump's ongoing trade tantrums.

Again, YOU LIE!!
Nope, we had a stagnant economy with Obama telling us those jobs aren't coming back. Obama didn't hand over a strong economy or Hillary would have won. You like to call others liars but you lie like a rug to cover for a morally bankrupt Democrat Party.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nope, we had a stagnant economy with Obama telling us those jobs aren't coming back. Obama didn't hand over a strong economy or Hillary would have won. You like to call others liars but you lie like a rug to cover for a morally bankrupt Democrat Party.

The economy was strong, not stagnant. He handed over a strong economy saved from Dubya. Yeah, we're morally bankrupt. Sure. I forget sometimes that your party has exclusive rights to Jesus, morality, and goodness.

Forgive me. President Trump is the least morally bankrupt man I can think of, a paragon of honesty and virtue. If Jesus came down and sat with Trump, he'd proclaim Trump to be His equal.

Jeez.