DEFUND NASCAR LOL Bubba Wallace's 'Noose' Is In Every Driver's Garage! LOL DEFUND NASCAR

govols019

You smell that?
I posted this on Facebook and I go a couple of 'pantywads' but well over 20 laughs in the first hour.

My reply to one of the pantywads:
It wouldn't be funny except Bubba's door pull down was in every other garage. Sometimes we need to laugh at our gullibility.
I was pulled in hook, line and sinker and I laughed at myself once the FBI exposed the truth. 🤔

You gotta link proving your statement that every pull down on every door in the garage was fashioned in the same loop?

And again, Bubba didn't see the "noose", didn't report the "noose" and he didn't put out the initial public statement. If you need someone to be mad at so bad then be mad at NASCAR.

govols019

You smell that?
According to ESPN, that was the only pull down in the garage like that... considering it was in Alabama and just after the banning of the Confederate flag I can understand how thinking it was done on purpose would be the first conclusion people came to.

My reaction to it not being a hate crime is relief, not smugness.

El Correcto

god is dead
He is a diversity hire.
No, I'm not joking.

"Wallace began competing in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East, a regional and developmental series. Wallace drove for Rev Racing as part of NASCAR's Drive for Diversity program,[9][10] "
This is the only Bubba I give a damn about when it comes to racing and he is a legend.
1593046639534.png

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You gotta link proving your statement that every pull down on every door in the garage was fashioned in the same loop?

And again, Bubba didn't see the "noose", didn't report the "noose" and he didn't put out the initial public statement. If you need someone to be mad at so bad then be mad at NASCAR.
I was reported that way in the main stream media this morning. I heard it.
Once.
But I dont watch much tv.

Last edited:

govols019

You smell that?
NASCAR president Steve Phelps says NASCAR conducted a "thorough sweep of all 29 tracks where they race, and 1684 garage stalls, they found only 11 total ropes that had a pulldown rope tied in a knot, and just one noose: The one in Bubba Wallace garage.

Kinda kills the title of your thread.

Box Ox

NASCAR president Steve Phelps says NASCAR conducted a "thorough sweep of all 29 tracks where they race, and 1684 garage stalls, they found only 11 total ropes that had a pulldown rope tied in a knot, and just one noose: The one in Bubba Wallace garage.

Those racist a-holes have been planning this ever since the whites were using the stall last year! Door pull down my anus! Justice for Bubbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

D5385E6C-B3CB-4C4C-A76C-EDCADD578BAB.jpeg

vantexan

Those racist a-holes have been planning this ever since the whites were using the stall last year! Door pull down my anus! Justice for Bubbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

View attachment 300430

Bubba must have a very small head for that to fit over it.