Delivering Ground on Friday

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You betcha. I am glad Thirsty Dog has made it to where you are. It started as a home brew pub and has grown into a nice regional brewery. The owners used to live on my route but they moved when they closed the restaurant part of their business.
Founder's has a rapsberry ale....I almost bought it today but for the price, I was hoping for a bc review of it first...lol. Figured you or Beernut would know! I'm wary of fruit beers...Shock Top makes a raspberry ale...takes like Cough syrup...ugh!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Founder's has a rapsberry ale....I almost bought it today but for the price, I was hoping for a bc review of it first...lol. Figured you or Beernut would know! I'm wary of fruit beers...Shock Top makes a raspberry ale...takes like Cough syrup...ugh!
Thirsty Dog makes a nice raspberry ale but it's tastes best in the summer. Can't go wrong with Founder's. I had one by Arcadia that was insane. Shock Top is Budweiser disguised as craft beer.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Werewolves,favorite!
Newcastle1-560x420.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Connecticut was deprived of Yuengling for a long time. I finally was able to put a 1/2 barrel of it in my kegerator.
Wow, what a good draft beer ! That Yuengling tap handle will be on for a longer time. :beersmiley:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Connecticut was deprived of Yuengling for a long time. I finally was able to put a 1/2 barrel of it in my kegerator.
Wow, what a good draft beer ! That Yuengling tap handle will be on for a longer time. :beersmiley:
Never had their lager...but Yuengling porter and Black n Tan are both delicious.