Delivery drivers the new Typhoid Mary?

quad decade guy

A few observations...I was in Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas for about a week(last week). Every delivery person I saw did not have gloves or a mask. USPS, Fed EX, UPS(UPS guy did have a vest on!). All going ALL OVER THE PLACE in and out. So, what are we doing? Most of the clerk type people at say a Tractor Supply or even the take out drive through window and even restaurant dine in places, generally didn't have a mask or gloves.

What are we doing? So, someone will pick a magical day and all of this will be "over" "safe"? What does that mean? I've seen stories of Dr.'s questioning the use of ventilators! OMG! The city of New York sold thousands of them because they were just too expensive to maintain. Everyone blaming someone else. Articles saying this could happen several times a year! One day it's not as bad as we thought to BUT HOLD ON!

What are we doing?

Dough99

A few observations...I was in Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas for about a week(last week). Every delivery person I saw did not have gloves or a mask. USPS, Fed EX, UPS(UPS guy did have a vest on!). All going ALL OVER THE PLACE in and out. So, what are we doing? Most of the clerk type people at say a Tractor Supply or even the take out drive through window and even restaurant dine in places, generally didn't have a mask or gloves.

What are we doing? So, someone will pick a magical day and all of this will be "over" "safe"? What does that mean? I've seen stories of Dr.'s questioning the use of ventilators! OMG! The city of New York sold thousands of them because they were just too expensive to maintain. Everyone blaming someone else. Articles saying this could happen several times a year! One day it's not as bad as we thought to BUT HOLD ON!

What are we doing?
What are you doing?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

What are we doing?
Holy :censored2: look who learned how to form coherent sentences and paragraphs.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

What are we doing?
Delivering packages like we are paid to do.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
That's her MO. All fluff and no substance.
Yeah, she's a real problem around here.

Unlike you, who are full of substance.
giphy.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sure glossed over a lot of that.
I flossed over it because I’m a realist and I know there isn’t much else we can do other than deliver boxes. You asked what we’re doing. There is no magic fix. We can only control what directly affects us and half the time we can’t even do THAT. So why worry about all those other things? You can’t change any of it.

Is that enough fluff for you Mr. Uptight and Miserable @UpstateNYUPSer

542thruNthru

I flossed over it because I’m a realist and I know there isn’t much else we can do other than deliver boxes. You asked what we’re doing. There is no magic fix. We can only control what directly affects us and half the time we can’t even do THAT. So why worry about all those other things? You can’t change any of it.

Is that enough fluff for you Mr. Uptight and Miserable @UpstateNYUPSer

Also because you believe in good dental hygiene. :)