Delivery drivers the new Typhoid Mary?

rod

Retired 22 years
I need a damn haircut! I'm starting to look like @sailfish but I don't have the girly features to pull it off.
Buy a set of clippers and have your wife cut it--or do it yourself like I do. (NO I'm not bald ). It isn't that hard to do and even though it probably won't look professional it will do until you can havre a real barber "repair" it. Women on the other hand some how need a firkin $50 - $75 hair cut so they can just let theirs grow and we can finally see what every gals natural color is----grey.

542thruNthru

Buy a set of clippers and have your wife cut it--or do it yourself like I do. (NO I'm not bald ). It isn't that hard to do and even though it probably won't look professional it will do until you can havre a real barber "repair" it. Women on the other hand some how need a firkin $50 - $75 hair cut so they can just let theirs grow and we can finally see what every gals natural color is----grey.

I know a girl that went to LA to get a $700 haircut and style.

rod

Retired 22 years
I know a girl that went to LA to get a $700 haircut and style.
I think they would all do that if they could afford it. I have a friend who's wife thinks she is a NY model and has to be dressed to the 9's and fully made up to just go out to the mail box. Meanwhile he looks like a hillbilly. He must had a 12 inch d to keep her around. :-)

Heavy Package

The virus is a hoax created by menopausal women who want to stay home and order more crap from Amazon. Look at what they are doing to this country-Just like a typical (Ex)wife sucking the money out of you

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A few observations...I was in Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas for about a week(last week). Every delivery person I saw did not have gloves or a mask. USPS, Fed EX, UPS(UPS guy did have a vest on!). All going ALL OVER THE PLACE in and out. So, what are we doing? Most of the clerk type people at say a Tractor Supply or even the take out drive through window and even restaurant dine in places, generally didn't have a mask or gloves.

What are we doing? So, someone will pick a magical day and all of this will be "over" "safe"? What does that mean? I've seen stories of Dr.'s questioning the use of ventilators! OMG! The city of New York sold thousands of them because they were just too expensive to maintain. Everyone blaming someone else. Articles saying this could happen several times a year! One day it's not as bad as we thought to BUT HOLD ON!

What are we doing?
Alert the media!

Wheeler

"King"
I need a damn haircut! I'm starting to look like @sailfish but I don't have the girly features to pull it off.
Just had my ors yell at me and threaten me with a warning letter for my side burns being a little long and 5 o'clock shadow told him where am I supposed to get a hair cut his response was do a buzz cut mind you it's still 25-30 degrees here. Also told him my razor was shot after a month of using it and asked if it was essential to go to the store for just a razor his response was, oh wait he didn't have a response

rod

Retired 22 years
92511789_2973406249444325_3777344498980356096_n.jpg

-PAXP-deijE.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I cut my own hair Sunday. I put a half inch guard on the clippers and went at it. My wife got the back of my neck. She made me the face mask too since at that time UPS had not furnished us one. They gave us a cheap one Tuesday, it fogs up my glasses. Wednesday my Business Agent was handing out a better one at the front gate. It had the wire at the top where you can fit around your nose better.

fullsizeoutput_14e6.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
I cut my own hair Sunday. I put a half inch guard on the clippers and went at it. My wife got the back of my neck. She made me the face mask too since at that time UPS had not furnished us one. They gave us a cheap one Tuesday, it fogs up my glasses. Wednesday my Business Agent was handing out a better one at the front gate. It had the wire at the top where you can fit around your nose better.

View attachment 290575
I use a half inch on top and 1/4 inch on the sides. I don't do it that often so my hair gets to be a couple inches long. I hate long hair in the summer so I do a quarter of an inch all over then. Easy-peasy. That sure is an ugly face mask :-)