Delivery Driving

PT Car Washer

I was thinking bout doin the airs on Saturday to start , but instead they offered me ft
Definitely a better way to start just to get used to the DIAD and driving the package car under a lot less pressure. But if they offer you the FT job try it out. The worse that happens is you end up driving Sat Air.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
No your MOM IS NEXT !
qvnOOFC.gif

Cementups

Box Monkey
That would be interesting, if you were a necrophiliac.

Any time someone tells me they are going to or want to hook up with my mom I quickly retort....."Have you ever pulled apart a grilled cheese sandwich?" Takes a couple seconds for the image to set in and they kind of gag and walk away. I win!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Any time someone tells me they are going to or want to hook up with my mom I quickly retort....."Have you ever pulled apart a grilled cheese sandwich?" Takes a couple seconds for the image to set in and they kind of gag and walk away. I win!!
Why did you give me a red x in this thread???? I told him he would regret his decision. Don't even know what his decision will be yet , so how do you know he won't regret it!!!!!!!!!! Lmfao.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Why did you give me a red x in this thread???? I told him he would regret his decision. Don't even know what his decision will be yet , so how do you know he won't regret it!!!!!!!!!! Lmfao.

LOL, well that's kind of covering your bases. You made it seem like you were telling him, "no, don't become a driver, you will regret it." To each their own. I truly do like my job and it's one of the best decisions I ever made. And after being off on disability 5 weeks so far, I appreciate it even more.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
LOL, well that's kind of covering your bases. You made it seem like you were telling him, "no, don't become a driver, you will regret it." To each their own. I truly do like my job and it's one of the best decisions I ever made. And after being off on disability 5 weeks so far, I appreciate it even more.
Been there. I know what you mean. You really appreciate what you have when it is taken away from you.

tarico

Lol that's what I thought but I see he was being funny