Delivery worker calls out customer over allegedly ‘unreasonable’ order request

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Delivery worker calls out customer over allegedly ‘unreasonable’ order request - In The Know

A UPS driver is going viral after sharing what he claims was his “most unreasonable” encounter with a customer.

The story comes from a TikTok user named @your_uncle_dave, who explained the alleged counter in response to a recent Stitch video trend.

That trend, started by user @steveioe, asked TikTokers to share an “unreasonable request” they’d received while trying to help someone at their job. As it turns out, @your_uncle_dave had just the story.

“Another day in the life of a UPS guy” he captioned his video.

PCM Troll

Guarantee you that management has put a big target on his back now. Looking for anything to fire him now. I wouldn't be surprised if UPS starts a policy that where we pick up unboxed items and charge the customer's account to pack it.

Lol runners don't make an attempt.
They simply scan the label, then throw it on the porch.
Show me all the other stats besides stops per hour
How many missed scans? How many late hours? How many driver follows? How many knows such numbers or bad addresses?
How many driver complaints?
But unfortunately those numbers don't mean friend* jack smile*

Est.1998

Show me all the other stats besides stops per hour
How many missed scans? How many late hours? How many driver follows? How many knows such numbers or bad addresses?
How many driver complaints?
But unfortunately those numbers don't mean friend* jack smile*
• Sending pkgs to access points on another route knowing they should go to the one on theirs.
• putting misloads in the dropbox instead of sending them in
• clocking out for lunch but continue to work and then have their pickups moved.

• Sending pkgs to access points on another route knowing they should go to the one on theirs.
• putting misloads in the dropbox instead of sending them in
• clocking out for lunch but continue to work and then have their pickups moved.
A lot of these runners do not know if you are shooting packages while your log got for lunch does show up on a report

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tumblr_lz8mutrjPE1qzgap5o1_500.gif

Dave's lying...