Demobot October Debate

BrownArmy

You’re wrong. There was not a significant number of democrats that voted for Trump. There are no voters engaged enough with politics to watch an early primary debate that don’t already have a party they are going to vote for. This debate is a tv show, it will have zero impact on the election.

Sure, the election is over a year away.

But I wasn’t talking about Primary debates from the last election, I was actually talking about the 2016 Election.

Trump won, and he won with Dem votes.

Is that a controversial statement?

It shouldn’t be.

So, with the actual election over a year away, what are these D candidates doing to swing those Trump voters back to the D?

El Correcto

god is dead

But I wasn’t talking about Primary debates from the last election, I was actually talking about the 2016 Election.

It shouldn’t be.

So, with the actual election over a year away, what are these D candidates doing to swing those Trump voters back to the D?
Remember the idiots who voted for Jill Stein and they gave her money for a recount.

No refunds; thanks comrades.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yang has a ‘MATH’ pin, that’s fly.
Saw the interview they did with him on Sunday Morning. I was actually starting to like the guy until they casually mentioned that he wants to give everybody a free thousand dollars a month. His belief is that the economy is better when everyone has money (even if they don't work for it). His plan to finance it---a new Federal sales tax on everything- could be as high as 30%. Cross him off the list.

rickyb

Saw the interview they did with him on Sunday Morning. I was actually starting to like the guy until they casually mentioned that he wants to give everybody a free thousand dollars a month. His belief is that the economy is better when everyone has money (even if they don't work for it). His plan to finance it---a new Federal sales tax on everything- could be as high as 30%. Cross him off the list.
sales tax is awful

It will be fine

It shouldn’t be.

It’s not controversial, it’s wrong. The states Trump flipped over Romney had tiny increases for Trump but significant decreases for Hillary. Third party vote was about triple 2012. Trump didn’t win a bunch of democrats.

BrownArmy

It’s not controversial, it’s wrong. The states Trump flipped over Romney had tiny increases for Trump but significant decreases for Hillary. Third party vote was about triple 2012. Trump didn’t win a bunch of democrats.

Ok, I’ll take your word for it, either way:

Like Trump or not, the economy is banging.

My initial point stands: what are these D’s on this debate stage tonight doing to convince anyone on the fence to vote D?

Yes, the election is over a year away, and yes, the final D nominee will pivot toward the General Election and moderate their absolutely insane math-challenged ideas, but...

It will be fine

Ok, I’ll take your word for it, either way:

Like Trump or not, the economy is banging.

My initial point stands: what are these D’s on this debate stage tonight doing to convince anyone on the fence to vote D?

Yes, the election is over a year away, and yes, the final D nominee will pivot toward the General Election and moderate their absolutely insane math-challenged ideas, but...
I’m not watching so I don’t what they’re doing to win moderates. I don’t think that’s the point of this debate. If you think Trump has policy or temperament to win moderates and undecided voters I don’t know what you’re paying attention to.

BrownArmy

I’m not watching so I don’t what they’re doing to win moderates. I don’t think that’s the point of this debate. If you think Trump has policy or temperament to win moderates and undecided voters I don’t know what you’re paying attention to.

Dude, that’s how he won the first time.

Where the friend were you?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You’re wrong.
There was not a significant number of democrats that voted for Trump.
There are no voters engaged enough with politics to watch an early primary debate that don’t already have a party they are going to vote for.
This debate is a tv show, it will have zero impact on the election.
Right! LOL
Just like in 2016 ... admit it, you and everybody else are clueless!
Independants will not decide until this time next year ... just like in 2016.

OK ... I agree on that one.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You think only Democrats watch the Dem debates?

Turns out a whole mess of ‘Democrats’ voted for Trump.
I'm not sure what a 'whole mess' equates to in raw numbers but certainly enough to swing PA, MI & WI.

A whole mess in the south relates to how many fish one caught ... with me, that's 30 or so, especially if referring to flat/pan fish.