Demobot October Debate

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Saw the interview they did with him on Sunday Morning. I was actually starting to like the guy until they casually mentioned that he wants to give everybody a free thousand dollars a month. His belief is that the economy is better when everyone has money (even if they don't work for it). His plan to finance it---a new Federal sales tax on everything- could be as high as 30%. Cross him off the list.
Funding is the issue but certainly, a $100 per month to everyone will definitely stimulate the economy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m not watching so I don’t what they’re doing to win moderates. I don’t think that’s the point of this debate. If you think Trump has policy or temperament to win moderates and undecided voters I don’t know what you’re paying attention to.
Something other than your boobs! pun intended

BrownArmy

Anyway, the debate is over.

Pretty much a wash.

Twelve candidates, twelve months till the actual election.

The field will be winnowed, the chaff will be separated, and the money will rise to the top.

(Biden looks like the comic-book Joker when he smiles...creepy)

BrownArmy

PS

CNN is ripping Warren up, Lmao.

She won’t say that MEDICARE FOR ALL will raise taxes.

Now, she could say, it will raise your taxes, but overall, you’re total cost will go down, etc.

She just won’t say it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just like everyone before him did and no I'm not saying I agree with it.
I understand but consider the fact that for 4 consecutive years during the Clinton rule ...
Billy boy with his years of stock market growth and reduction in welfare issues and the growth in the parasitic revolutionaries on the far left resulting in
gaining of members in Congress, mostly in the main, superurban city centers.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Anyway, the debate is over.

Pretty much a wash.

Twelve candidates, twelve months till the actual election.

The field will be winnowed, the chaff will be separated, and the money will rise to the top.

(Biden looks like the comic-book Joker when he smiles...creepy)
My wife who likes Biden said he’s had too many Botox shots! LOL
She’s a mean one Mr Grinch!