Democrats Rewriting History in Locations Where They Take Over

bbsam

Staff member
Look I get it, you desperately googled to try and confirm your bias against conservatives.

All you could come up with is a garbage non-story from a leftist British rag complaining that Texas doesn't hate capitalism.

How bout I give you a mulligan, you want to try again snowflake?
if you google it, you’ll find I’m right.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are they teaching creationism, or just saying it's what many believe? I doubt seriously that textbooks are going to say that it's a fact that God created mankind and Darwinism is false.

There is a movement out there saying that God created everything with the capacity to evolve. How convenient, and a change from what was previously taught in theology. If God created it, why would it need to evolve?

I don't see a problem with saying that some people believe in Creationism and others believe in Darwinism. Like climate change, the evidence for the latter far outweighs the former, yet plenty choose to ignore the evidence.

Last edited:

Box Ox

I don't see a problem with saying that some people believe in Creationism and others believe in Darwinism. Like climate change, the evidence for the latter far outweighs the former, yet plenty choose to ignore the evidence.

Hey, the former has the magic book, OK?! Best evidence ever!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There is a movement out there saying that God created everything with the capacity to evolve. How convenient, and a change from what was previously taught in theology. If God created it, why would it need to evolve?

So climate change is just the weather evolving ?

vantexan

Both are theories. But if creationism is taught it'll be shot down in court so anything they're teaching in Texas will be limited in scope.

vantexan

Wrong. One is a scientific theory. One is a fantasy story. They are not equal.
It's a fantasy to you. If the majority in an area want their children to be aware of the religious point of view it's their right(up to a point). The single biggest problem as I see it is taking God and religious expression completely out of school helped start the downward spiral of our society into drug use and violence. And a lot of people are starting to see that what the atheists are selling is never going to bring what was lost back.

bbsam

Staff member
That's true ... so much of American history that was and is taught in high schools is false or spun.
A lot of the revisionist history being conducted today is on revisionist history to begin with.

lol. When you say it, DIDO agrees. When I say it, DIDO rates it “creative”.

What a tool. :)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wrong. One is a scientific theory. One is a fantasy story. They are not equal.
While I don't personally believe any of the Creationist theories I respect others views that are not zero probability.
I'm old enough to see that 50% of the scientific facts I learned in school are now known to not be true.
Why is it that LibTurds can't accept anything as possible that they don't believe themselves?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That's true ... so much of American history that was and is taught in high schools is false or spun.
A lot of the revisionist history being conducted today is on revisionist history to begin with.
Oh, like how the slaves enjoyed it and The Civil War wasn't about slavery?

newfie

In the county where I live, which was named after Stephen A. Douglas, Demwits have taken over and now they are trying to rewrite history by saying Douglas county was actually named after Frederick Douglass.

Stephen A. Douglas (Democrat) was a well respected Senator from Illinois that fought to keep the Union together when Abraham Lincoln was elected President.
Douglas' birthplace in Brandon, Vermont has been memorialized as a museum and visitor center.
Numerous places have been named after him:
counties in Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington and Wisconsin.
Fort Douglas in Salt Lake City, the cities of Douglas in Wyoming and Douglas and Douglasville in Georgia were also named for him.

oh dear , what will people of color complain about when there are no stories of white atrocities, no statues revering the oppressors to reference.

newfie

if you google it, you’ll find I’m right.

no luck , i asked google is bbsam right

Did you mean:
is islam right

is bmi right

Search Results
Web results
#bbsam hashtag on Twitter

https://twitter.com › hashtag › bbsam

What did you think of #BBKathryn and #BBSam's speeches? ... #BBNick and #BBSam competed to keep their game alive in an intense Veto Comp. Find out ...

Big Brother в Twitter: "Will either #BBSam or #BBJC be saved? Hoot ...

https://twitter.com › cbsbigbrother › status

- Translate this page
В отговор до @CBSBigBrother. If my instinct is right Sam #BBSam will be going home tonight and JC #BBJC will be saved tonight #BB20 @CBSBigBrother and ...

newfie

evolve into what. If you're asking if god game man the ability to think and learn then the answer is yes. Otherwise I am not aware of any higher life form then man that he evolved into.